1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

So..does anyone think..

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by hellojewby, Aug 31, 2014.

1. hellojewby

hellojewby

If you can plays sims 3 on ultrahigh settings(it runs smooth too), you won't have much problem running sims 4? Not exactly computer savvy.

2. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

Depends. More than likely, I would say yes. However, there's a couple of factors I would take into consideration. I.E Expansion Packs, Custom Content, etc.

3. George

George

Well if it runs on the highest settings smoothly then you should be able to run it. I can't give you a 100% sure answer that it is going to work on highest settings on the Sims 4 though, I'd need your Computer's Specs. If you don't know how to find your specs, go to the start menu then search for dxdiag and then click save all information then copy paste it here :)

4. Steven Meaders

Steven Meaders

The minimum system specifications for the sims 4 are comparable to that of the sims 3. Most likely if you are running at least the base game of the sims 3 with all the graphics settings maxed out and running smoothly then, given the changes to this game, you are very likely to have no issues what so ever running the sims 4. In fact it should run as well or even far better then the sims 3 does for your now.

5. Coblin King

Coblin King

I have a sneaking suspition Sims 4 would run better on my system than Sims 3, but we'd see. The lack of Create-A-Style and the return of loading screens probably puts less strain on the PC.

6. PeterSims

PeterSims

I don't know.

However, I wouldn't bet on it. The recommend requirements, need a GTX 680 or higher (Which, I have).

So, you may not be able to.

7. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

@PeterSims

I think you mean a GTX 650 friend, the GTX 680 is a beast compared to the 650.

8. PeterSims

PeterSims

Ah. Yes, I am always mixing those cards up.

9. hellojewby

hellojewby

well, my game runs like a charm. glad i hardly worried.

10. angela

angela

I have the same question. I have all sims 3 expansions , lots of store content , cc and 3 sps and it runs smoothly .
    its 32 bit intell (r) core 2 cpu @2.00ghz , 2 cpus.
    memory, 3072 mb ram
    nvidia geforce go 7950 gtx
    dac type, intergrated ram.