1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

So. How much CC do you have so far?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thatsimsgirl, Sep 1, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Since watching Alexis do her CC finds videos, I've gone a liiiittle OCD with my CC downloading! I don't think I'm as bad as some people, but I've got a decent amount, given that the game isn't even out yet! I just now passed 230 items (CAS, obvs!), and I'm not quite done for the day yet! :rolleyes: :roll: Once I'm a bit more familiar with the game, I want to try my hand at creating CC as well... not something I've ever attempted before! I've read some guides, and it looks simple enough... Idk, we'll see about that one!

Side note: How many of you are glad that there's no launcher, and we're going back to the old-school TS2 way of installing CC? Personally, I'm SO thankful that they went down this route; means I can keep all of my CC super duper organised in separate folders; something that I wanted to do so badly in TS3, but couldn't, because half of it was in my Mods folder, and the other half in the launcher! :eek:

2. George

George

I only download non-default cc as I don't like losing presets. But I think I have about 100-125 items. I never bothered with cc in the sims 3 but the sims 4 is just so fast and easy :D

3. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I don't have CC and I think I will play clean game for a while ;) I will download if I find something I really like - but nothing yet. I hardly ever download CC, but I have a lot of Store Content in TS3 ;)

4. BlkBarbieGal

BlkBarbieGal

No cc yet. I want to play a clean game as well. As I start to play and wish I had something specific, I'll go look for it, but hoping it doesn't hurt the game like sims 3 cc did.

5. Reuta

Reuta

I don't have CC for now :)
    I will start downloading when i will have the full game :D

RaptorX8 likes this.
  6. JennaMarie

JennaMarie

No CC yet for me. I have the same feeling as BlkBarbieGal in terms of just starting a clean game. For me, I like to wait until a game has been out for a few months before I start making changes or adding custom things to it.

7. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

only the grey custom background in sims 4 CAS demo, is the only CC I have, I just want to play first and if it really needs improvement, then I'll consider it :)

8. I agree, there are a lot of content in the base game already.

MidnightPearl likes this.
  9. blossums

blossums

Also got no cc yet, that will start to change one I have the game though! I haven't yet looked into how you add cc to the game or read up on cc much at all. I get the impression rightly or wrongly that some cc replaces default stuff. And mostly I think I'd prefer that it didn't - altough I know I will look for deafault replacement eyes pretty soon!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  10. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

CC finds videos?

I want to add CC but really don't know where to get new stuff and particularly I am unsure how to find a site that can guarantee the CC is safe. Can't even count the number of times I downloaded CC for Sims 3 and ended up messing up my game. Eventually I learned to only download from MTS and TSR to make sure the CC was safe, and even then every now and then one would sneak through.

I know there is a blog that lists all kinds of CC, but it is basically a list of stuff found on the internet and I have no idea if any of it is safe or not. I mean I want some new outfits for my male sims and have found some stuff that I really really want...but....still not enough to risk my game.