1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

StarryNiteSims CC Thread

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by StarryNiteSims, Sep 11, 2014.

1. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

Hi Lovely Simmers!

I decided to create a thread for my CC creations that I've made thus far. I only started making CC like a week before the game was released, and wow have I learned a lot since then! Here is some general information that applies to pretty much all my CC that I will be posting here as I create it.

StarryNiteSims CC Thread

• All of my cc is non-default replacement, meaning it does not replace an item in the game - it either creates a completely new item (thumbnail) or creates a new color swatch on an existing item. Exceptions to this would only apply to certain items which I'll mention in the description of that item.
    • Everything that I post has been testing in game and works! If you find that something doesn't work, or experience a broken link, please let me know so that I can fix it!
    • All of my creations are free for your enjoyment! I ask only that you not upload any of my creations and claim them as your own. You're welcome to share anything I post, but please include a link to my tumblr or blog along with it.
    • I combine most of my items into one package file if they are related. This saves loading times with your game as well as saves space in your mods folder so that you can stay organized. For example, if you download my Sexy Heels Recolors, it includes 20 different colors (swatches) all in one .package file. If there is ever a time when you see something you like but don't want the whole 'collection' just for one item, please let me know - I'm happy to send you individual files!
    • If you're interested in making your own CC for The Sims 4, I offer a couple of tutorials on my blog. I'm also happy to answer questions as well anytime!! I'm far from being an expert but will help when I can or try to direct you to someone who can.
    Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy my creations!!

2. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

3. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

4. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

5. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

[​IMG]

>>Download Luminous Lip Gloss Here<<
    • Non-Default Replacement
    • Custom Thumbnail & Swatches
    • Tested in Game
    • 4 Shades all in one package file for your convenience!
    • Colors included: Ruby, Hot Pink, Mauve, Coral
    • Model has Twinkling Eyes by Vampire_aninyosaloh
    I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by! If there are any problems or questions, please contact me through my Tumblr.

StarryNiteSims

MidnightPearl likes this.
  6. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

[​IMG]

Download Wedding Set Here

• Non-Default Replacement
    • Custom Swatches
    • Tested in Game
    • Includes wedding dress, gloves and two necklaces all in one package file for your convenience!
    • One necklace has jewels and a cameo, the other has a heart with a cameo in it
    • Model has Twinkling Eyes by Vampire_aninyosaloh
    I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by! If there are any problems or questions, please contact me through these forums or my Tumblr.

StarryNiteSims

MidnightPearl likes this.
  7. salemkat

salemkat

I have downloaded and installed the gradient dress from this thread it is not showing up in my game.

8. Margitta

Margitta