1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Still playing Sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kat Herder, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Kat Herder

Kat Herder

I am! Well, mostly I just build lots, but sometimes I'll go ahead and move some Sims in to try it out when it's done, then I get caught up in playing for a day or two. Then I get the building bug again and off I go, totally forgetting about those Sims. sigh... This is one reason why Sims 3 didn't suit me so well.... they would either move away or die if I left them unattended! :eek:
    So, does anyone else still like to play Sims 2? Or build lots?

2. hellojewby

hellojewby

i've recently reinstalled sims 1 &2 to go along with 3&4. i miss facial piercings! lol and car woohoo..

3. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Yesss the sims 2 will probably always be my favorite game. I love the sims 4 so ive been playing that recently but i am so happy about my Ultimate Collection. It's even better than i remembered it!:D And now with all this extra content. I love it.

4. hellojewby

hellojewby

yeah in my opinion, sims 2 will be VERY hard to beat, ever. going from sims 1 to sims 2 is mind blowing with all those changes.

5. Kat Herder

Kat Herder

I don't care for Sims 4 at all, and Sims 3 is difficult to build with custom content like I prefer, so Sims 2 is still my favorite for building. I do play Sims 3 once in a while though, but I have the progressive feature turned off so they don't all move away or die on me if I don't get back to them for a few months. The Goth is my favorite family in Sims 3!

6. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

haha that's funny cause im the other way around. I like Sims 4 and it's going pretty well but still would have to SERIOUSLY step it up to ever beat Sims 2. Sims 3 however i do not care for at all. Almost everything disappoints me in that game when compared to 2 and 4. But that's because i am the furthest thing from a builder which is really what Sims 3 is best for.

I actually thought going from Sims 3 to Sims 2 was mind blowing with all the changes. there were so many thing i missed while playing Sims 3. And so many let-downs. Such as the botched Midnight Hollow "Retail". I really missed all the gameplay options Sims 2 had. The facial piercings, university, personality points, aspirations, animations for everything and im shocked at how many career choices there are. Sims 4 would have to blow me away to ever be better than Sims 2.

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

It's been ages since I played 1 or 2, but I still think Sims 2 is my favorite and I'm not sure if it's because of the mods and cc I had. it seemed so easy to customize everything. 4 has so many updates (which I'm necessarily complaining about because they are making it better but...) it's hard to get into a house or comfortable with a mod when you have to remove it after a week and wait until it's updated. I've given up on mods and cc for 4.
    I would say 3 is my least as well, but it also gave me Unicorns so it has it's own special place for that alone. haha.

8. Hestia

Hestia

I definitely still play! If I need to take a break off of Sims 4 I go all the way back to Sims 2.