1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Stories you're going to create!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hubert Garrish, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Hubert Garrish

Hubert Garrish

Hello Everybode,

as I love creating my stories and having my sims to life them I would loove to know what you are up to create!!

Well, as far as I am, I'm gonna have a four-headed family:

-Father (tech-guru)
    -Mother (Reporter/Journalist)
    -Son (schoolkid)
    -baby (born when son turns into teen)

I would love to have an EP like Ambitions and Generations (with toddlers and pre-teens) to make it more realistic and I want the son to be a bit cheaky to his dad. Maybe I'll kill the mother so that there is a drama and the relationship between father and dad sinks and then goes up later!

What are your thoughts? (And what EP's would you like most?)

Thank you!

P.S.: I am sorry for my english (I'm german! )

rye_encoke and Maureen like this.
  2. Serrabella

Serrabella

May take me a bit to get to a story as I will just be checking out the game for a bit and see what I want to do as this game I will need a different game play style then I had for Sims 3

rye_encoke likes this.
  3. Zerbu

Zerbu

For my very first try of the game, I have a story about a Sim who wakes up on a strange planet and joins the Astronaut career to try to find the way home. :p

Aryabella, Diana, rye_encoke and 2 others like this.
  4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I've made absolutely no plan, actually. I've created the household I want to use to get to know the game, but other than that I'll just see what happens. One thing I'll definitely do is recreating my main family that I've played since Sims 2, but I'll wait for that until I know everything about the game.

rye_encoke likes this.
  5. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

I agree with Serrabella, I will be spending so much time exploring the gallery for lots (I am awful at making my own stuff). Although I will also be trying...trying I stress...to make my own lots as well. The build mode seems SO easy that I am going to give it a real good try on my own and not be discouraged at my early attempts but really work at it.

As for stories though. Okay I give people permission to laugh at me, but be nice about it. I always tended to play an immortal character, either a human or a witch and using the potion (forget what it was called). I would be a loner, not going out much so as not to reveal my secret, and be a writer or a painter. I would try to get myself a partner and then adopt a child. *shrugs* that was always my story. I have tried a few of the challenges previously and some of them I had fun doing.

I am kind of excited about the way aspirations work now, freely switching between them I mean. I think it will make me more willing to make up stories and try to do new things. I am also really looking forward to trying various challenges. Sims 4 has really got me excited and refreshed my love of the sims.

Diana, Serrabella and Maureen like this.
  6. Maureen

Maureen

I'm going to play my hubby and myself. We were never able to have kids, so I am looking forward to playing with the genetics in the full CAS and seeing what our sim child would look like :) My sim self will be a writer and my hubby will start off as a gardener. I love the fact that we can change aspirations! I really want to try the painter career and the handiness skill. So many things I have planned!

rye_encoke likes this.
  7. mattyshadysims

mattyshadysims

Maureen likes this.
  8. Lissa

Lissa

I don't really have a story planned yet. I have a couple made in the demo that I will use to explore the game. I definitely can not wait to try out build mode and to explore the gallery for lots or custom rooms. I'm looking forward to trying out the gardening and just seeing what all the game has to offer for myself.

MidnightPearl likes this.
  9. deibreak

deibreak

I'm playing a story from one of my sims from TS3, Vincent Kingston who was a wealthy sim who owned the town and became a vampire, except I'm starting from before he was born so I am gonna play with his parents and then have him born later down the line. I am doing the same with his wife Skyla. I am basically playing the pre-quel to my TS3 story, especially since vampires aren't in the game yet.

Maureen likes this.
  10. Thoddy

Thoddy

I will play something random and without story for the first hours. When I have learned the basics I will start a story-line with a family: Father, Mother, Son, Uncle and three friends in one household. I am really excited to learn how that will turn out.

Maureen likes this.