1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

''Thanks to our complaints...''

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I don't think the complaints on the Internet have anything to do with the fact that they're giving out pools and ghosts, for free. Do you guys think so? :-?
    Regarding the return of those features, I'd say those features were 'delayed', not 'removed'. The complainers (you said you're not a hater since you're complaining about the game and not hating, then fine, I'll just call you a complainer) wanted the game to be delayed so those features could be included, and now they're still complaining why the features weren't there in the beginning.
    Well, if you want decorative pools and ghost statues...
    Sorry about the negative post, it's just the part where they're claiming thanks to their complaints we are getting free stuff that I'm reallly pissed. :confused:

Scyerline likes this.
  2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Let them think that it is. There is nothing anytone will ever be able to do to make those who are against the game believe anything from EA is in good faith. I've even seen people saying "this is a set up" for the rumored Premium Membership, or, "it's not free if I have to buy the game" <--- :eek:

Can you imagine their faces today when EA drop this bomb? The "incomplete game" isn't sticking anymore, so now they will have to find something else to whine about. ;)

What I see is EA adding in new features that they desperately wanted to have ready and perfected in time for release. Unfortunately they were not able to, so we're getting it now. Big whoop. I'm so deep in my game it will be a few weeks before I play with ghosts in my current household. :p

Lissa, benji_br, Esnes Nommoc and 3 others like this.
  3. Meka3514

Meka3514

I honestly, don't think you can please everyone, so there will always be people that push for more, complain with what we do have. I personally find it annoying when EA gives us what we've been asking for (for free) and people are still whining. But to each their own; everyone's entitled to an opinion. We've had so many years to play TS3, with so many EPs, & so much content.....that it's easy to compare/contrast. But it's not apples to apples. It's a base game....and if you compare base games from the beginning, TS4, hands down offers so much more.

I am really happy that this Forum is such a positive experience, with people sharing ideas, thoughts, et. If you get on the Sims.com Forum, people on there are ruthless lol. But the Gurus...don't seem to mind. I saw a post on Twitter from a Guru, that basically said...... how will they know what Sim fans don't like if there aren't any negative comments.

@SimsVIP - I'm deep in my game too! I won't be playing with ghosts anytime soon lol. I was surprised to see so many ghosts families in the Gallery. Nobody's even died in my game yet, for me to even get a playable ghost.

4. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

There will always be the bad apples in the bunch.

I am happy, that they took this route, wether it has alternative motives, or if it's of good faith, we are getting speedo-clad men.. I mean.. pools, ghosts and new jobs.. makes me happy. and makes me hopefull for the future :3

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  5. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Yeah, I don't think people's 'complaints' were the result of pools being added in. We didn't even know for sure that there wouldn't be pools until what, a month or so before release? And if it's as hard to implement as Graham was saying before, then I think it's safe to say that they'd been working on trying to get them in for a lot longer than 2-3 months!

Esnes Nommoc likes this.