1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Agony

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

I curse you all who are playing Sims 4 and is making me jealous, especially with those sharing photos/videos/your personal experiences. I am growing weak :(! AHH Must resist buying until I can afford it. Hm is having water turned on that important lol? If I end up living in a box outside of Mcdonalds I am blaming it all on you.

Serrabella likes this.
  2. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Wow, at first I actually thought this was a hate..., no wait, a 'complain' thread. :D Hope you will soon be playing The Sims 4, Cody. :D

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Hey, look on the bright side - at least you can use Maccy Ds free wifi, if that happens! :p

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

No point in buying a game if you can't get your bills paid. How are you gonna play it without electricity? :confused:

5. Coblin King

Coblin King

The game is a bit overprized in my opinion. It has some great stuff and I love it, but it's also lacking a few things here and there. It's going to get better with mods, patches and expansions, but we'd have to wait for that. So I'd advise you to wait until you have the extra cash or the prize drops.

bluebythebook likes this.
  6. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

Like Coblin said, wait it out and benefit from patches and holiday sales, or expansion pack bundles. Real life comes first, dude. :)

7. Serrabella

Serrabella

I hope you can play soon, but I agree with others get it on sale. It is fun but pricey

8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Don't worry Cody! The time will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dramatic music*

9. Cody

Cody

I am ok :p. Well see if I lived outside of McDonalds in a box I could use their electricy and wifi ^_^! Also I could bathe when it rains lol.