1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Letter - Bornerville Family Legacy

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by Raze-Herman, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

So, I've got a family. This family I started in the sims 3 and has continued 8 generations and is now in the sims 4. I've trying to figure out a way of telling the story of the family without having to write down everything that happens in every single sim's life. So then I got this idéa!

So this family has a tradition that goes back till the medieval times. That tradition is to write a letter. A letter that tells the future generations about his or her life. So here we go. I will start with My sim; Emma Bornerville.

In the beginning it will only be The Sims 3 stuff, but I promise, there will be The Sims 4 stuff soon!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

Hello, I was Emma Bornerville.

So, now it is my time. I just read the last words of my father. I wonder how this tradition started. I mean, it's beutyfull, I just got to read my Father's last written words. But it is wierd. So. When you are reading this. I am gone. The Name Emma is just another name on the family tree. Before I go deep on my life story I just want to say some last things to my beutyfull children. William, I will allways love you. I know we had a hard time and when you decided to move out I was heartbroken. But I just want to say to you. That no matter what, I allways loved you. You moved back in when your father died and I'm very thankfull for that. Never feel like you abandoned us, never feel bad for leaving. I know how much you loved Darlene and Lucas, I think what you did was right. Timothy, Oh beutyfull Timothy, you allways was such a mama's boy when you where little, I'm so happy that never changed. I can't imagine how heartbroken you will be when I pass away. But Tim, allways remember that you have a family that love you deeply. You couldnt have been luckier when meeting Elicia. And you have two beutyfull sons Dewy and Leo. Never let them go. And Paul, if you ever read this, I loved you when I was alive, and I know that you loved me. You had nothing to prove. And if you read this, I am thankfull, you came back.

So here is my life. I grew up in Sunset Valley with my father and Brother. Jacob, my brother was the first to move outof the Bornerville family in a long time. This is another wierd tradition in the family of ours, that no one ever moves away. But Jacob did it and became rich. I didn't. I'm still working full time as I'm writeing this letter. James also worked until his death. James Storysen worked in the buissnes career under my brother and I think it was love at first sight. We named our first child William. And soon after we started with our next. Timothy. William became a solider. Timothy started to work in Ploitics and Paul, our third and last son moved away to Sunlit Tides. Our family was close friends to the Goths. Gunther Goth was when he was allive James boss. I will now show some pictures.

BornervillePhotos (18).jpg
    This is a picture from Timothy's first birhtday party. In the picture we see my brother Jacob standing beside that pink dressed lady. He is talkning to my husband's mother. Closest to the camera we see Guther and Cornelia dancing. Next to them is William with that awefull haircut he had when he was a teen. And by the cake is me holding little Timothy. I belive it was James who took the picture. It was taken im mine and James very first house.

BornervillePhotos (14).jpg
    I promised myself that I wouldn't put in any WooHooty pictures of myself as young, but here is me teaching Timothy how to speak. We sat up all night, and by the end he actually talked to me. I don't know if James took this picture to remember the time i teched Tim how to talk or if he just wanted a picture of me in underwear.

BornervillePhotos (61).jpg
    On this picture, we are eating breakfast. It was waffles made by Elicia. On the picture we see Timothy and Paul sitting next to each other. And next to me is Timothy's wife Elicia.

BornervilleSET2 (6).jpg
    Elicia took this picture of me and James, she said that she wanted to capture every moment of her weddingday. Sadly this was the same day James passed away. The wedding was moved to some days later if you wonder what happend to that.

I don't know what more to write in this letter. I've had a wonderfull life. I've met wonderfull people in my life, James was one of them, and my three sons is also counted. When you read this, I am for long gone. But I hope that you got the slight of Idéa of who I was.
    ~ Emma Bornerville

3. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

Hello, I was William Bornerville, son of Emma and James Bornerville.

It is the last few hours for me. Im writeing this dying in my bed. I just read my mom's letter. She left much of her life out. For example, why haven't I ever heard the name of my grandfather? Why did both of his children move out? Even though the Bornerville tradition. These are secrets she took to her grave. So this is my story,

I grew up in Sunset Vally with my parents James and Emma. I was the oldest of three sons. My brothers where Timothy and Paul. I married a girl called Darlene Bunch. The first time I met her we where only kids. We became best of friends and she allways used to stay over the night. Skip ahead a bit and we are teens. My parents where away, it was me and Timothy home alone. He was out in the livingroom snogging with his girlfriend Elicia Ursine. I and Darlene was alone in my bedroom. I remember it so well. I had a crush on her, I had had it for a long time and I finally told her my feelings. We kissed for the first time that night. Darlene was the woman that I would later marry. We had one kid. Lucas. I still love him. If you ever read this letter, I loved you untill the end.

Anyway. We all lived together in the Bornerville Tri-villa! I think i have a picture of it somewhere. Here it is. BornervillePhotos 2 (30).jpg
    It was me Darlene, my parents, Timothy, Elicia and Paul. I can show more pictures of our life together.
    BornervillePhotos (58).jpg
    Here is me, proposing to my future wife Darlene. Did I mention she was a wearwolf?

BornervillePhotos2 (8).jpg
    Someone (probably Tim) thought it was a fun idea to take a photo of me and Paul freaking out when Darlene was about to give birth. I am happy about it now, but still, who does this?
    BornervilleSET2 (56).jpg
    Here is a picture of the worst house I have ever owned. Darlene didn't want to live with the Bornervilles any longer so we bought this crap house. I'm not proud of saying this was the house where Lucas grew up.

My parents and brothers moved to Hidden Springs while I stayed in Sunset Valley. I saw how my and Darelene's relationship was going downhill and this was the same time that i heard James passed away. There was more to this story but to say it in a quick way. I left Darlene to take care of my mother. Until this day, I never saw Darlene or Lucas again. It's not like I didn't want to see my son again. I went looking for him more than once. But I never found him. And once again. If you read this. I am not mad, I was the one leaving you, I still love you!

Im still working, as a solider. The Bornervilles is not a rich family, I mean look at the house I bought. This job will be my death.

~ William Bornerville

4. Raze-Herman

Raze-Herman

Hello, I was Lucas Bornerville, son of Darlene and William Bornerville

Hi. I just read my dads last words. I never got to meet my dad after that day he left. Mom didn't want to meet him. But one day long after mom died this letter arrived with the instrucions to not read until my last hours. It was a letter from my dad. He said he tried to see me. My mom said other things. I might have lived my life in a lie, the lie that my mother told me. She told me that he didn't want to see me. I didn't know any better, I was only a teen when it all happend.

We moved to Willow Creek. After dad left us we moved to Willow Creek. We lived in a trailer. I still do, just one with furniture that haven't rotten yet. This is the story of my life. When we moved to Willow Creek, my mother told me about this "stupid" Bornerville tradition. That everyone lived togehter, or close to each other. I didn't think it was stupid. It was beutyfull. And as a Bornerville, I kept the tradition. In Willow Creek I met this girl called Summer Holliday. And with her I got two children. Alice and Ben.

And for you who read this. For Alice that one day will read this. Alice, too often I hear you saying that you are not beutyful, I just want to say to you that you are the most beutyfull girl that I have ever met. Ben, you might not have children, you might never meet anyone special. But Ben, have you ever been sad or alone. This is the beuty of living with your family Ben, we love you more then anyone else.

Here is some picutres that my mother saved from Sunset Valley

BornervillePhotos2 (10).jpg
    This is me as a baby. With my parents when they where lucky.

Screenshot-49.jpg
    This is me and my cousin Dewey. I am the one with hair.

And that is all the pictures I have from that place.
    Here are some more that is from Willow Creek.

2014-09-06_01-07.png
    Me Proposing to Summer. Spoilers; She said yes!

2014-09-06_07-17.png
    Here are our wedding, and in the background you can actually see our little trailer that we still live in. Behind Summer is our daughter Alice and to be honset, I don't remember who we invited to see this.

2014-09-06_08-09-2.png
    This is my mother in her younger days. She is dumping some guy she was dating and I thought it was a fun idéa to take a picture of it. That guy... didn't...

And that was my life. I'm sure Alice and Ben will tell great storys in their letters. And I actually feel that I need to sleep now. So goodnight. Goodnight for ever.

~ Lucas Jack Bornerville