1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Gamescom 2015 Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kit, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

benji_br likes this.
  2. Kit

How are you preparing for the late night excitment?

I have two energy drinks (one is my gentleman's but you know, he doesn't need it right?) in the fridge waiting for me, leftover pizza, and I'm baking chocolate chip cookies tonight! Gotta keep that sugar high going, am I right? :p

benji_br likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Well, I'm in the lucky position to live in germany, so I can prepare with a full night's sleep... :p
    But I've got more than enough stuff to prepare for driving to Gamescom on Friday to keep me awake all night long.
    Just hoping that everyone likes the next expansion's theme (because let's be real, what else would the core team realistically announce?), so that staying up is actually worth it.

benji_br likes this.
  4. Kit

@DerMonarch I personally think they'll announce much more than an expansion. But that's speculation only. I think they're going to knock our socks off! I'm rather jealous you get to attend. Lol. Be safe on your trip and think of us. ;)

5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

@KitOnlyHuman Possible that it's more than that. But if nothing else, I think an expansion is pretty certain.
    And thanks, it's actually a very comfortable train ride to Cologne. Just a bit long.

benji_br likes this.
  6. Poedelini

Poedelini

I live in the Netherlands so i have also a full night of sleep but im so excited!!!
    I really hope your right kit that they'll anounce more than an expansion.. i can't wait!

Kit likes this.
  7. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Attached Files:

Neeteon, Kit and benji_br like this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

It will be at 5am in Brazil time and I don't think I'll be able to get up this early (or stay up this late)... I guess I'll have to catch up with the news a couple hours late!

9. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

NOM NOM NOM!! :)

It will be what at 4am for me? Eastern time.. LOL I have to be at the Dr's with my bf by 10:15am.. So, I better go to sleep now HAHA- so I can be up.. Or I need to go get a 5 hour energy from 711 :p Something, now I am wishing I didn't eat all my left over pizza LOL Can I has cookie?

Kit likes this.
  10. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

It's at 5 am here, so I'll already be up getting ready for work! I'll probably be drinking my coffee and making my breakfast :yum:

missmf2 and benji_br like this.