1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rowley Residence

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by elsing, Oct 2, 2014.

1. elsing

elsing

My latest lot creation. This can be found in the Sims 4 gallery by searching for my origin tag elsing2000

I did something a little different this time and used the all the space available to be rather than just the space that would be available in a terraced block.

The front is still a false.

I wanted this one to look a little grander and a little more romantic but still with a touch of the modern.

I imagine the family that live here will be interested in arts and music and will enjoy having friends over.

There are 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a WC

1.png

2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    7.png
    8.png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    MidnightPearl likes this.
  2. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

that looks really really nice, love the detail, splendid job! :)

uhleeshuh and elsing like this.
  3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    I'm gonna look it up and download next time I'm on.

Hey I found this emoji :tongue: it says "tongue" but looks like a butt. Thought it was funny.

Cody and elsing like this.
  4. elsing

elsing

ROFL @uhleeshuh and to think I could have gone thought life not noticing the butt like qualities of that tongue, takes another look, that is defiantly a butt

Now I'm thinking tongue and butt and eeewwwwww

Glad u likes anyway :D

5. elsing

elsing

@uhleeshuh if you do download I would be really interested to know how it works in game for another player good or bad.

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@elsing I will let you know!! I got my NR legacy family that's been popping out girls like crazy and have been wanting to move them to a a bigger home but haven't felt like making one out but TA DAH! I'm gonna try this out tomorrow when I play!!!

7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@elsing so far it's great!!! The only issue was when I placed the lot it faced away from the street, which I guess I'll deal with, and the front door went missing which I replaced- but yeah! REALLY NICE!!! I love it!!!
    Any insight on rotating the lot though?? I know I can move the house around, but I don't want to have to delete the yard!!

elsing likes this.
  8. Cody

Cody

It does look like a baboon butt! You are just marvelous!?

elsing and uhleeshuh like this.
  9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

WHY thank yooou!!! *flips hair

elsing likes this.
  10. elsing

elsing

@uhleeshuh Thank you for testing, you're a star :crescentmoon: (couldn't find a star hopefully a moon will do) and apparently a Marvellous one at that :D . Oh dear just realised, moon ha ha ha.

I've no idea why this lot rotates. My best guess is it needs a to be placed on a specific lot. I started this build on the Hallow Slough lot and finished it on the Ophelia Villa, perhaps it needs to be placed on one of these lots to work correctly. Out of interest where did you place yours?

A possible fix could be to select the whole lot and rotate [ U key then click on lot and use the < > arrows on your keyboard] when I did this I had to sacrifice the garden. You will have a better time using a large lot too.

Weird how the door disappeared. game glitch I suppose.

uhleeshuh likes this.