1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4 Big Brother! Opportunity for your Sims to be included in an LP!

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by LauraEllenYT, Feb 19, 2015.

1. LauraEllenYT

LauraEllenYT

I'm a small YouTuber starting a new series based on the Big Brother TV series!

I'm trying to include the community in it this time round by letting my subs and non-subs and just Sim lovers in general to create the housemates! I have three so far, and I need 5 more, 2 girls and three boys, for the starting round, but more will be added and Housemates get evicted.

If you are interested, upload your Sim to the gallery under the hashtag #lauraellenYT or post their name to this thread and I'll go check them out! Make them as wacky as you like, the stronger the personalities the better! Background stories are encouraged too, I've been editing their skills so it'll make me see what direction you want them to go in.

I've posted the house I will be using (I made me myself) and the first housemate (who I also made) so if you're interested, here's my channel link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQbNRkBobnIbhuWREKjc7mQ

Thanks for reading, and if you decide to join in, thank you even more! You don't have to sub (obviously) but if you fancy making me a Sim in your spare time, you're an awesome person!

Laura