1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4 Premium Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rickycheng, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Rickycheng

Rickycheng

Finally it seems become real
    But why they still not tell us more

2. Cody

Cody

In what part of Sims 4 release have we gotten information until the last minute lol.

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Lol, how true is this?! What was it? Like... 2 weeks before release date that we started getting real info?!o_O

Anyway, I'm excited to see what this Premium service thingy is all about. Sounds interesting.

missmf2 likes this.
  4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I'm mostly wondering about what exactly is going to be included with the Service. If the price that has been found is going to be the real, then it's a bit too low to include all of the DLC Content of one year, if we are going to get about the same amount of Content as with the Sims 3 Store. Maybe there will be Premium-Exclusive Packs and you'll only get those with this yearly payment? It can't be a monthly subscription. Even EA wouldn't expect anyone to pay $60 per month. I wouldn't. And I am ready to pay a lot for my Sims.

5. Rickycheng

Rickycheng

I am not sure it is yearly or one-off fee just like other EA game...But I will believe it is a one-off fee..

6. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

How exactly do EA's other premium services work? I know a bit about the Battlefield 4 one, but not much. Do you know more about them?

7. Rickycheng

Rickycheng

BF4 and Titanfall are also work in same way, one-off fee to get all planned expansion pack and other bonus DLC.

But as Sims series normally not only 1 year life cycle as BF4 and Titanfall did, so I am not sure how Sims 4 premium services work?