1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4 Save Files (Rico Bachelor, Ethan/Allyson Poole)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meka3514, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Meka3514

Meka3514

Hi everyone! Just curious if anyone has been able to download the Zip file for Rico Bachelor, The Poole family into their game. One of the Gurus posted on the Sims.com website but it is not working for me. Has anyone tried to download these pre-saved families into their game? If so, can you upload to the Gallery?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

3. Meka3514

Meka3514

Alexis thank you so much for posting this :) Sorry if this sounds like a silly questions, but what do I do with this file? When I click the link I have the option to Open, Save, Save As. What folder do I save this/extract this to? Can you provide detailed instructions?
    Thanks in advance!!!

4. Meka3514

Meka3514

@SimsVIP ....thanks for the zip file. I had to call EA, but finally got it worked out. The only thing is that the Save files have the same Slot names as my family files. I had to move my Saves folder into a backup folder in order to move the Saves folder (of the pre-saved games) into the original Sims 4 folder. Whew....I didn't realize this would be so complicated. Luckily, all my families I've been playing are in My Library in the Gallery, so I can always download them again into the current game.

If anyone is interested in playing these Sims, let me know and I'll upload them to the Gallery. They wont have the money or their inventory items, but the Skills they've gotten to, should still be there.

5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Oh good! I replied here and forgot to come back to check if you needed any help. :rolleyes: :roll: Glad you got it worked out.