1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The sims 4 Seasons Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Cipher, Aug 9, 2015.

Wich would you like better

1. Seasons expension with Every season and weathe efects

52 vote(s)
    91.2%
  2. Vacation pack with Just the Summer and Winter season

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. Non of them

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

• Hi i just wantet to ask you some things and tell you some thougths! Like what would you want! seasons in an vacation pack BUT with just the Summer and Winter season Spring a nd fall would not see a returne to sims 4! ORE an seasons expension pack with every 4 seasons and even more realistic than in sims 3
    • Becaus i would hate to just have halfe of the seasons just becaus the other halfe of the game would concentrate just on vacation! i would rather have an Seasons Expension and an Vacation Expension pack seperatly ! AND ther could link them buy having seasons in the vacation worleds and than it could rain ther ore ore snow to have an winter wonderland and everything! So my question is,what would YOU want! mayby some of the gurus will read this and than decide todo an fully expension out of Weather and seasons! And most of all WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR THIS SEASON EXPENSION PACK!!!!:grinning::handok:

Misawa likes this.
  2. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Sry for bad spelling :)

3. MascaraDE

MascaraDE

A mix of both, like the Sims 2 : all seasons in the Sim's homeland, but some seasons in the vacation's destination ( only Summer on beach location, and only winter in snowy location, for example).

4. Sakuramei

Sakuramei

I don't see why it needs to be an either or situation--I'd be fine having Vacations and then having another pack later with Spring and Fall.

5. Lance

Lance

I want a Seasons expansion not a half done mix of 2 expansions like Get To Work that excluded home business.

Bill Cipher likes this.
  6. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I'm indifferent, if there is a Seasons or a Hoilday Pack..i'd get it but it's not the first thing on my list, however i'd rather have a full pack of weather rather than half of it.

7. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Actuly i lliked Get to worke the way it is :) haha but the point is this would be like making toddlers in an expension! Having like two expensions to have all 4 seasons would be not cool

8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I would prefer Seasons to be all in one expansion.

Misawa and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  9. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hi. I agree with @Kit I'd rather buy an expansion where weather and seasons are all in one expansion and not separated in to two expansions :) It just seems like it would be a bit annoying having summer and spring in one pack and then fall and winter in another. I think I would be happier with seasons and weather all in one expansion :)

Matthew.

Misawa and Bill Cipher like this.
  10. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

One of the reasons I love seasons so much is for the gameplay aspect... If my sim has a baby around Christmas, I want to ensure that each time they have a birthday and age up, it's at Christmas time.

So yes, I voted for all in one! :)