1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The themes I (and hopefully many) want for 1st EP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Sorry if this thread sounds really biased. Just want to post something after a month of not playing TS4. :grin:
    Yeah, the ideas have been mentioned over and over, but still... :oops:

1. Farming.
    This is really biased but I'm desperate for farming packs. T.T
    The EP will feature farm animals (obviously) like cows, chickens,... and you can do a lot with them, not just collecting milk and eggs, but also playing, having funny interaction...
    The pack will also feature stuff like greenhouses, tractors, fertilizer-making machines... and a whole lot more plants. Also perhaps a new world that has a country-side theme (kinda like Riverview in TS3). Also a new NPC would be nice. :D

2. Business.
    Obviously. :confused: You can open a lot more type of shop, you can do a lot more stuff. I hope if they're gonna do this it will feel like store-management game, which is what I've always loved (But it seems those kind of games aren't made anymore. :( ). Restaurants and stuff, really hope if the first pack isn't gonna be farming-themed, it will be Business. :cool:

3. Supernaturals.
    I love Supernaturals. :D Hopefully if they are gonna do Supernaturals (which I'm sure they are one day) I hope it will feel like an RPG. Witches, vampires, werewolves, fairies get more skills and are more unique, as well as balanced (I've always felt that fairies aren't as developed as other life states, but I've always loved fairies since they're farming-oriented. :( ). Fairies can do a tons more magic, not just pranks. :p

4. Something that's fresh new.
    Farming is new as EP but not as new since it's already been implemented in TS3 through Store Contents. I hope if it's not gonna be farming or business, then it will be something brand new. Something that simmers as a whole has never mentioned. One can hope. :p

And there the end of my rant. Back to TS4 now. :D

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

I would love to see a Business EP, similar to OFB in TS2. & I'd like to see some type of EP for family/generational play. Farming would be cool, as it would be something different in the Sims series.
    But right now, the only thing on my wish list is just a new world with more space and venue types. I'm beyond bored and I think a new EP or world w/new venue types will help the gameplay.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  3. Jasbert

Jasbert

I'm actually not that big on supernaturals. They sometimes just seem to get in the way.

Mitchi32 likes this.
  4. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

I'm glad that the announced expansion will be an open for business/ambitions type

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  5. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Yes. :D
    And I'm so glad that one of the theme I suggested actually made it. T^T :D