1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Toddlers Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shaun3559, Aug 2, 2015.

Where do you prefer toddlers to be in?

1. In a free update

72.7%
  2. In an expansion pack

20.8%
  3. No where I hate them, where is the open world?

6.5%
  1. shaun3559

shaun3559

Hey Simmers!

I was just wanted to ask you all about the speculation of toddlers being announced at Gamescom. I have set up a poll to see what you prefer!

Thanks!

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think a more accurate title would be "Toddler Poll" since there is not any confirmation that they are associated with Gamescom. =) That being said, I think it's obvious what the winning answer will be!

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I agree. It's getting a little creepy how many people have fixated themselves on the baseless speculation that they are going to announce Toddlers. In the end, the Gurus will have to face a big, wild, furious mob despite having done absolutely nothing wrong. Just as it has always been in the past...

4. shaun3559

shaun3559

Sorry about any Inconvenience about this. Title has been changed! :)

MiffoShort1997 and Kit like this.
  5. shaun3559

shaun3559

Sorry about any Inconvenience about this. Title has been changed! :)

benji_br likes this.
  6. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Why would anyone want them in an expansion? The only thing that will accomplish is making them cost $40 and either having less work put into them or less work put into whatever else shares the expansion with them. I don't see why anyone would want an expansion for toddlers.

I'm already upset they made hot tubs a stuff pack item when alot of people (like me) don't buy stuff packs and don't want to. And i don't think the hot tub is worth $10 just like i don't think toddlers are worth $40 lol. Really hope they don't make a habit of putting things i'm used to having in the game in stuff packs with sims 4 because the stuff packs hardly appeal to me at all.

7. shaun3559

shaun3559

I Totally get where you're coming from, I don't think the used to items in stuff packs are good too! I just gave the options because rumors are saying about toddlers in generations EP. Though that would be stupid because you missing a stage of life in the base game.

8. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I'm not really sure, I can live with them & I can live without.
    I don't see it personally as a big deal, if they do appear I don't want to pay for them.

9. StarSims

StarSims

Toddlers obviously should be put in a free update. Like seriously, who would want to pay $40 for toddlers when you can just get it as a free update and use different expansion packs to make it better!

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  10. HazzaPlumbob

HazzaPlumbob

Free patch. I don't want to have to pay to get them back. :(

Esnes Nommoc likes this.