1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomato ?

Discussion in 'WCIF - Where Can I find?' started by missmf2, Sep 3, 2014.

1. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I was curious if anyone found a wild tomato plant anywhere in the worlds etc..?
    I cannot find seeds for tomato plants and I am almost level 6 gardening and bought tons of seed packets with no luck!
    Thanks,
    Mel F.

2. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

Personally I dont know as I don't have the game yet.

@Wee Albet However may know?

3. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Thank you , if I find one tonight I will post the info :)

4. Aiko Shirabe

Aiko Shirabe

At level 10 there you get the option to buy farmers seeds, mentioned in Carl's Sims 4 Gardening Guide. My belief is that you either get tomatoes this way, or through grafting, which is unlocked at level 7 in gardening. It could also be a rare plant. I'm not certain though, as I haven't tried that hard to figure it out yet.

missmf2 likes this.
  5. Laspyra

Laspyra

Found a tomato plant in Oasis Springs. I don't remember the exact lot. But I know it was in a planter box with 3 other plants. Hope this helps.

missmf2 likes this.
  6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Yeah I have a tomato plant- says it's uncommon, so I guess it's a little harder to find? And do those packets you can buy only give you random seeds? If anyone knows I'd appreciate it!

missmf2 likes this.
  7. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Thank everyone for the info :)
    I would have assumed a tomato plant was a very early on plant like first or second like in the last Sims games.. But, assuming everything is a bit wonky I guess this would make sense then that the tomato plant is "more advanced" then i thought ? @uhleeshuh Yes, those beginner seeds at least ONLY give random.. Now, if AI knew what to do with the 100's of harvestables, One plant EX: Basil I had 47 of those I picked alone.. SO, it was filling up my bait section with Everything I harvested.. (made a huge list) I even tried moving some to fridge but, then IO needed some for the fertilize list to.. So, confusing Right now, also caught fish go bad in less than a day in inventory makes great fertilizer but, even in fridge they go "bad"or "foul" sooo quickly.. Maybe, this is a bug..
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gardening/
    Has a list of where to find a tomato plant and others yeahy :)
    Thanks again everyone!

uhleeshuh likes this.