1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Trophy points?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by TJAVA, Aug 10, 2015.

1. TJAVA

TJAVA

When I was loading a forum page (with very slow wifi from a hotel) I saw a very weird lay-out from the page, but that happens all the time. But just a few seconds ago it took a lot of time to load the page and I saw by a post not only likes but also trophy points! But when the page was totally loaded it disappeared. Well maybe it is something I have mist and if that is the case please tell me. But if it is something new that isn't supposed to be on the site yet I am sorry that I ruined the (great) surprise....:(

Cupidsarrow94 and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Yes I can see Trophy Points underneath your amount of Likes :) Maybe this is one of the updates? @SimsVIP

Matthew.

TJAVA likes this.
  3. TJAVA

TJAVA

missmf2 and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  4. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Thank you :) I am a very big fan of Doctor Who as well. I love most Sci-fi TV series, like Star Trek but Doctor Who is my favourite!!
    Do you have a favourite Doctor and how are you liking Peter Capaldi? Who returns next month, YAY :p

Matthew.

5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Oh and @TJAVA not sure if you have seen this new picture of the 13th Doctor and Clara so I thought I'd post it here for
    you :)

9-image1.jpg

9-image2.jpg

I love it :) So can't wait for September the 19th 2015!! :p

Matthew.

6. TJAVA

TJAVA

@MiffoShort1997
    :fearscream: looks great! Thanks for posting it. I also can't wait for the new season!

They should make a Doctor Who themed stuff pack for the sims!
    (I don't think it would be a good stuff pack but the idea is great!:))

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  7. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

That is such an awesome idea :) I'd definitely buy it!!

Matthew.

8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Well, this thread got a little de-railed! LOL

@TJAVA The Trophy Points are currently disabled. Their purpose and/or necessity is in discussion. We would love some feedback on why you (and others) would love to see this feature in our upcoming update. =)

missmf2 likes this.
  9. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hey guys! Trophy points are definitely something we are working on. No ETA yet on when they would be available, but I'm currently testing which is why you see that text :)

Cupidsarrow94, MiffoShort1997 and Kit like this.
  10. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

That is awesome @SimsVIP and @Kit :) I like the idea of trophy points. Maybe you could implement some sort of trophy system and get rewarded with different styles and colours of trophies over long periods of time:) Yu could get a trophy for logging in to SimsVIP for 10 days in a row, maybe a Halloween styled on, etc.

Or perhaps to do more with trophy points you could make a Trophy Store where you can buy trophies to decorate your profile wall :)

Also, sorry for derailing this thread. I wonder who derailed it? :innocent:

Matthew.

Cupidsarrow94 likes this.