1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorials in the works

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by StarryNiteSims, Aug 29, 2014.

1. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

I am working on a tutorial for recoloring and re-texturing which uses the CAS Cloner and Photoshop. I'm going to be creating another tutorial on making a t-shirt with a design on it. Hopefully will have these ready tonight or tomorrow and I'll post links to them here and on my tumblr. I'm new to modding but I have learned so much over the past few days and I haven't seen a tutorial that uses CAS Cloner yet for these purposes - only CM and S4PE. So hope it helps! Just thought I would let you guys know that I'm working on one and I would LOOOOOVE to see other people post some tutorials as well!

I have a request - can anyone do a tattoo tutorial? I tried to follow one that I found, but I got very lost and gave up. Also maybe a tutorial that involves changing the shape of a dress/shirt? Like for example when you see an item of clothing that's been shortened or lengthened/sleeves cut off, etc.

Thanks!

Jenna

2. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

Awesome! I'd love to have a tutorial!

As for the reshaping of meshes, you would need something like milkshape. I don't have experience with meshes so I wouldn't know who to direct you to... Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

3. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

Oh ok. I have no idea what milkshape is LOL. I think I'll stick to recoloring and retexturing for now haha! Hopefully some of the more experienced modders will be kind to us noobs and create some tutorials! :D

SimfulSimmer likes this.
  4. htairchix

htairchix

Great StarryNite, I will be waiting to follow your tutorial! :p

5. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl