1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Twins, twins, twins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uhleeshuh, Sep 4, 2014.

1. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Anyone else ending up with twins?
    I've had 2 sims from one game get twins, and another sim in another game have twins. All on the first go. What is up wit dis?? lol my sims are BROKE

Jarron likes this.
  2. doll

doll

I haven't got twins yet!

3. Sara

Sara

HAHAHAH poor you unhlesshuh, my are still young adults and working hurt, i think will wait till they gain nought money to buy a bigger house hehe. And nearly there, yay

uhleeshuh likes this.
  4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Well at least I'm not dealing with an army of triplets lol.
    On this subject is the max household still 8?

5. GeekyAngelGirl

GeekyAngelGirl

Hah, my first sim family had one baby, and then I split one sim off, she got married and had twins!

6. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

Second pregnancy my sim had resulted in twins. Haven't had anymore because I'm finding three teens hard to handle; so many aspiration needs to fulfill!

uhleeshuh likes this.
  7. Jarron

Jarron

Two kids yet- no twins... she is pregnant again, so we'll see.

8. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I didn't have twins yet but maybe next time? I just wonder how hard triplet would be, one baby wasn't that much trouble ;)

9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Two babies were rough for me. They didn't want to get on the same "schedule" like go to bed at the same time.
    I have noticed that if you save your game before your sim gives birth and reload it if you didn't get the gender you wanted you keep getting the same baby if you reload it.
    My game froze 2 times after my sim had given birth to twins (boy/girl)- I'd reload and get the same thing.

Meka3514 likes this.
  10. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

In real life twins don't always have this same schedule - so game is realistic ;)
    I read somewhere that it is like in TS3 so baby's gender is determinate at the beginning of pregnancy not the end. But I like surprises and I like to see where the game will take me ;)

uhleeshuh and Meka3514 like this.