1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Unravel Forum.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by AtomicSimmer, Apr 10, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I think we should have a forum for the game Unravel on here. Yes I know its not sim related but I don't know of many discussion boards about it and also It can be downloaded off the same place Origin that you can get the sims updates from. What do you think?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hey @AtomicSimmer! At this time we don't have plans to add any sections for Non-Sims games specifically, however, I can add a "Non-Sims Game forum if that will do for you?

3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

@SimsVIP Yes that would do Im sure others would like it too. Also forgot to add Unravel was published by EA.

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Personally, I think it's classified as Off Topic since it's a Sims oriented forum.

5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Good Point @Kit But I was looking at the fact that it was published by EA and its on Origin witch is where you find the sims games and I haven't found much discussions about it else where.