1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird bathroom glitches, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by benji_br, Dec 10, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Is it just my game or is anyone else having weird bathroom glitches?

I usually tell my sims to go use the toilet and then take a shower (cause obviously that's the way to live), but everytime I do that after I installed GT they will still have those actions queued, but will first hop in the shower for a few seconds, then use the toilet without any changes to the hygiene bar, then they totally skip showering altogether. Another thing that has happened with showers is that brisk showers are no longer giving me the right moodlet.

Back to toilets. now my sims stop whatever they're doing to use the toilet even when their bar is still green. I had to turn autonomy off - but the skip-toilet-take-a-useless-shower-thing persists.

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

This is a common bug that I've seen pop up in the Sims 4 facebook page.

I don't have the constant toilet use bug (but that might be because I always play with autonomy completely off) but my sim does the shower thing and I forget so I started making my sim shower before bed.

benji_br likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

hmm I never seen that bug before. whoops I just realized this is the get together forum. I don't have that yet.

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

Thought I'd post this here instead of the bug section because it's exclusive to the EP =)

5. benji_br

benji_br

Oooh good to know, that means they'll probably fix it in a future patch. I looked for it in the official forums (thought I'd never have to go there again, yikes!) but couldn't find anything. Thanks! =)

6. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

YES YES YES OMG My sim was on the toilet & showering but they wouldn't end they like got stuck and I had to reset them. the bar also didn't move. really weird I though its a maybe bc of a mod that isn't working correctly with the new patch hopefully its something EA did so they would fix it fast.

benji_br likes this.
  7. Jarron

Jarron

I have had them. Also My sims don't seem to be getting their school/job prompts. I will suddenly realize that they are an hour late. Also, LOOOOOONG pauses between any actions.

benji_br likes this.
  8. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

I noticed that my sims get stuck on other actions too. like socialzing and stuff. I removed all my mods and its work fine. I guess ill have to add 1 by one to see whats causing it.

9. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I've had Sims interrupt things I tell them to do by going to the bathroom, even when they don't need to. They also skip things I've queued for them to do if it involves going to the toilet. :/

benji_br likes this.