1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you looking forward to most?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spa Day' started by Kit, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Right now we're limited on what we know about Spa Day! But from what you've seen so far, what are you excited for the most?

For me? I'm so excited for yoga! I'm hoping there is also a career added for this game pack. =D

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Mostly Yoga, yes. I loved Yoga in Sims 2 always hoped for it to return some day. But also the Saunas. Just ways to waste your Sim's time with other than playing games and watching TV.

Kit and benji_br like this.
  3. Sköll

Sköll

Saunas. Oh man, the saunas. I'm also kinda looking forward to creating a true Wellness Hipster™ sim, complete with daily meditation and long discussions about the best fair trade coffee brands and the health benefits of living in a tent.

Kit, SimsVIP and benji_br like this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

I felt we were getting a new game pack in July! At first, we didn't know much about Outdoor Retreat and it turned out being more than we could have imagined, and that pack has kind of set a high bar. I feel very optimistic about this.

And YES, yoga is back! I really hope we're getting at least one new trait with the pack and that we can use those new objects at home (I don't see why we wouldn't be able to do so).

But mostly, I wanna see how it ties to all the content we already have. This was a discussion we had a few months ago and I'm looking forward to see how this goes with this pack.

Kit likes this.
  5. Kit

I have to wonder if saunas will make our sims slimmer or not. =O I can't wait to see what moodlets will come. Maybe even... a sauna WOOHOO?!

Do you guys think that the Spa Day pack will include only one or two new venues, or do you want a whole resort vacation world? I'm leaning towards the latter since I can picture a yoga sanctuary, a masseuse and sauna. But I don't think that we know enough content that will be able to fill a whole vacation resort. Unless it's got a theme such as having a pool, restaurants, cabins to rent. What do you think?

Sköll likes this.
  6. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

^^^ THIS :D

benji_br, Sköll and Kit like this.
  7. Sköll

Sköll

Sauna WooHoo might actually make my life. Give me those steamy accident babies, now.

benji_br likes this.
  8. Kit

Oh goodness, that's the life. I was just thinking yesterday how funny it is to tell your baby "So... your dad had this amazing hot tub...And that's how you were born!" Now instead you could go "So. You know that sauna down the street that you like to go to? ... Yeaaaaaaaaaah."

benji_br and Sköll like this.
  9. Sköll

Sköll

And suddenly young Timmy refuses to enter the sauna ever again. His Scandinavian grandmother cries in shame. If this doesn't happen, I'm flipping a table and a couple of chairs.

10. Kit

I'm hoping that you can actually run the sauna too! That way you can have... customers... if you know what I mean. =P

Sköll likes this.