1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you want most in CC and Mods?

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by rye_encoke, Sep 3, 2014.

1. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

The only thing I really want/need in mods is the no mosaic.

As for CC I usually only really download or use male clothing. As for other stuff, I love it all, sofas and chairs, electronics are a favourite as well, computers, tv's. Even stuff for the bathroom, I always had CC showers and tubs. And finally, artwork....omg in Sims 3 more than half my CC was artwork, and of the artwork more than half was pralinesims stuff. If I was only allowed one type of CC it would be the artwork.

I am also hoping that someone comes up with an easy way to add my favourite jpg's into the game as paintings. I don't think that is a mod but more of a tool, but in Sims 3 the process was so complicated that I hardly bothered. But I am hopeful someone will come up with something simple and then I can have all my pics as paintings in the game.

2. Mama_Lamb_ NC

Mama_Lamb_ NC

I'd like a mod to be able to determine/choose the gender of babies before they are born. I like to plan out what my families will have ahead of time so, I need to know. Thanks & good luck to anyone who starts this project!

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Mods: Not even sure if it's possible, but I'd like one that 'fixes' the edge scrolling. It's extremely hard to scroll around, when the edge scrolling doesn't work on any part of the screen that has the UI on it.

CC: EVERYTHING! GIVE ME EVERYTHING!! Not fussy here! wallpapers, flooring, furniture, doors, windows, roof pattens, hair, clothes... just everything! :p

4. ladyhawke044

ladyhawke044

At the moment two mods i would dearly LOVE to have and hopefully will be made unless they have and i missed seeing them, is an ability to lock door's to all,only me and or selected Sims.
    The other mod is for skills and phones, i am already fed up with Sims fiddling with their phones, Sims touch anything skill gained.

5. elsing

elsing

CC architectural details, but out of the ordinary stuff, I'm finding myself trying to mimic shop fronts a lot at the moment so shop related CC would be good too.
    My favourite creator of all time is cyclonesue, I appreciate the modern stuff but I can take it or leave it, grunge is more my style.

A pose mod would be great
    A way to extend the career options available

6. elsing

elsing

just to add another, the ability to build on more than 3 floors would be a dream come true, literally (I dreamt about building on four floors last night).

7. sickserenity

sickserenity

I'd really like to see another NRaas mod that has several mods within it created for The Sims 4. I'm mainly interested in the woo-hoo mods that allowed you to woo-hoo in different areas, such as a hot-tub, shower, photo-booth, etc. Also I'd really like risky woo-hoo and the ability to decide the percentage chance of getting pregnant when woo-hooing. I'll include a link to some NRaas mod information for The Sims 3 that will hopefully help: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer FAQ. Hopefully someone will make something similar or at least make some parts of it! Thank-you to all the modders out there, cause you guys definitely rock! :3

8. makosims

makosims

I really want a mod that stops guests from rummaging through the fridge. Whenever I have a party there's always a massive pile-up of people grabbing leftovers which is especially annoying if I'm trying to get a sim to bake a cake for the party.

Also a mod that assigns beds to sims would be amazing (I don't know why they got rid of the system they had in ts3 'cause that was great). I'm not sure if anyone else gets this, but sometimes when I actually click on a bed and choose the woohoo option, my sims will go and woohoo on a completely different bed anyway and it's so annoying.

Mitchi32 likes this.