1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What if there's something we're not really seeing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Sep 13, 2014.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Ok, bear with me in this one: Remember how on TS3 there was always a certain hint of a future EP in the game? Like the movie posters at the theater, sometimes it was something decorative (like the Servo statue easter egg at the science lab, same robot that would come in Ambitions). I remember there were talks months after an EP came out, I don't know if it was Generations or Seasons, that was hinting pretty specifically to the following EPs, but we never noticed until they all were out.

What if there's a clue to the first EP right before our eyes in the game and we just haven't noticed it yet?

If so, what could these clues be?

Please understand this is not supposed to create any conspiracy theories about the game, I just know there are fans of the game out there who, just like me, like a good old speculation/easter egg hunt.

What do you guys think?

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Would be interesting.

I think the only thing I can think of is what was said in the Premium Service tooltip in that 20 minute gameplay video they showed us a while back (camping)

3. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

Possibly that Tudor-style town concept art buried deep in the files. Could be the next EPs town.

If they were smart, they'd include the next town and EP theme as a postcard in the prior EP. Like, "Ooh, I got a postcard from a town called ____ where they do ____! How neat!"

benji_br likes this.
  4. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Well, in my opinion, until the expansions came out, we would really consider those objects easter eggs. Before that, we only saw them as normal objects. :/

5. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

Sometimes it's obvious in the object descriptions. Like, hit you over the head with a cast iron frying pan obvious. It pays to read the descriptions! lol.

MidnightPearl, benji_br and uhleeshuh like this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

Exactly!

I see that aliens and dinosaurs are a common theme all throughout the game. And you know all those random types of jokes sims can tell? Maybe there's something in there as well ;)

uhleeshuh likes this.
  7. doll

doll

Perhaps. I mean people got all over the top with things when they saw that new towns distant terrains had snowy mountains/etc before seasons was announced.

8. MrDaveyy

MrDaveyy Mr McCutie

YES! Has anyone noticed the interaction "tell joke about Pleasantview"? Maybe it will making a return ;)?

uhleeshuh likes this.
  9. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I noticed Tell Joke about Sunset Valley. :D

10. MrDaveyy

MrDaveyy Mr McCutie

Oh! Maybe it was Sunset Valley actually haha!