1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What will your Newcrest be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

My friend said they'll make Newcrest a shopping district (using GTW). :D

2. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

My first priority is more shopping too:) but i don't think the whole thing will be a shopping district. One thing I really want to make is a public pool if that would work.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  3. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I don't know, I'm kinda going to use it to use more of my projects for my LP's
    I really needed the space for new homes & maybe stores

:D

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  4. Kristina

Kristina

I def want more homes but thinking about putting some stores down too. I wish there was a way to pick up a home and just move them to a new lot. Haven't figured that out yet.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  5. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

You can always save the home to your library and then place it on the new lot. :)

Esnes Nommoc and Jarron like this.
  6. Jarron

Jarron

I am making it into a get-away type area. shopping, an inn, some spas, etc

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  7. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

To expand on this, you can go to Manage Worlds. Select the household lot that you want to move to a new house. Then under the elipses (...) you'll find the button to "Evict Household". Don't worry! This won't delete them! At the top right of your screen, you'll see a button that says "Household Management". Selecting your household you just evicted, you can place them anywhere in the world that their finances will allow.

I ended up making my Newcrest -the- residential area to be. It's the high income area in fact where my more expensive houses have parked. =D

Esnes Nommoc likes this.