1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you like to see in a Restaurant GP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tlprice, Apr 28, 2016.

1. tlprice

tlprice

What do you, the players, think would make a great Restaurant Game pack? Please refrain from saying "like Sims 2". What elements, emotions, etc. would make this pack epic.

I would like to set a menu with different dishes, have different types of chefs, a prep area. Herb gardens. Yelp like reviews. Reservations.

Also, a new destination neighborhood, similar size to the one from Outdoor Retreat, would be awesome.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  2. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Well, we already know we can own restaurants so it's going to tie into GTW. What I'm hoping is that we also receive a restaurant system like the retail system in GTW. Where we get to hire servers, chefs, etc., as well as different perks only for restaurants- quick service, incredible meals, etc.. It would also be really interesting if we get to choose what type of food/cuisine our sims get to cook up and serve in their restaurants. As for emotions, I doubt we will get any new emotions, but I do hope we get another new cooking skill and maybe one or two new traits- Vegetarian would be great to have back in The Sims.

* New Restaurant System (works like Retail System)
    * New Restaurant Perks
    * New Culinary Skill
    * New Traits- Vegetarian & Sweet Tooth
    * New Active Culinary Career
    * New Culinary Aspiration- Restaurateur
    * New Cuisine- Asian, French, Indian, Chinese & Japanese inspired dishes.
    * TONS of new restaurant building mode and buy mode objects including booths
    * Gameplay where sims can go out to eat with families, friends, and on dates at restaurants.

3. benji_br

benji_br

I honestly don't even know at this point, I just want the new pack already!

4. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

I would love for the vegetarian trait to return. I'd also like control over the menu so if I wanted to create a restaurant that served nothing but dessert I can.
    I also want NPC waiters and if Ms Crumplebottom made a return that would be funny. I'm not big on the romantic interactions at the table but it'd be nice. I just hope whatever NPCs we do get don't just stand around instead of doing work like the retail employees.
    I'm also hoping we get new game play objects like a professional stove, teppanyaki grill and deep fryer again. Those would be fun to use in a restaurant and at home.
    I'm hoping we get a more city inspired world that's at least as big as Newcrest.

BoJackDiddles likes this.
  5. Adlw SimieskArt

Adlw SimieskArt

The possibility of being able to create a wine bar. To serve Tapas and light meals. ^^

6. Brokenplumbob

Brokenplumbob

Hi this is my first post so I would like to see a vegetarian or vegan trait a new world I would want this the most for it to coincide with other gamepacks and exspansionpacks for example for it let you owen a café from get together that actually let's you run one not just own one.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

SimGuruNinja accidentally released a screenshot that indicates you can own a restaurant with the new GP... I imagine you could make it a cafe instead. :) One wish granted @Brokenplumbob

8. Machew

Machew

Things I want in the upcoming gamepack:
    >New Romantic Interactions (Slow Dancing, Proposals, etc.)
    >New Foods
    >New Neighborhood
    >Ability To Choose The Food Your Restraunt Can Serve
    >Functional Kitchen Staff (Waitors, Chefs, etc.)
    >Vegetarian Trait
    >Ability To Create Original Dishes
    >New Aspiration
    >New Skill
    >New Cooking Appliances

9. Geeuto

Geeuto

I want a hibachi table
    and a skill for It. That would be a cool feature
    [​IMG]

10. tlprice

tlprice

Ooh, that would be an excellent addition.