1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you like to see next for a game pack or stuff pack.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tlprice, Aug 13, 2015.

1. tlprice

tlprice

We all know what's coming as far as the next expansion pack in November. Assuming the sims keeps the pattern of a release per month, what would you like to see for September and October in terms of stuff and/or game packs. (Please avoid the cliche of saying toddlers.)

I personally would like a game pack that adds more build items. New Walls and floor patterns. Alternative stairs (U- And L-Shapes, spirals). Octangle roofs. Floor level garages next to foundation buildings.

I'd also love a new destination world for vacations/romantic weekend getaways.

RawrBanannie and RethkaSims4 like this.
  2. Simmer517

Simmer517

Pets, more kids stuff, and to be able to have more people in the household.

ShaylaJ, Geeuto and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  3. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

I'm gonna say that the next game pack probably won't come out until December 2015 or January 2016, so we really want to see a pool themed stuff pack to release September 15th. With the pool stuff pack they should add the following:

Build/Buy Mode Objects
    * Water Slide
    * Adjustable Diving Boards (that range in three different heights)
    * Lounge Chair
    * Inflatable Kiddie Pool
    * Floatation Lounger
    * Innertube
    * Outdoor Shower
    * Changing Booth
    * Sun Tan Lotion, Beach Towel, Life Saver- Pool Clutter
    * Water Blaster- Child Sim new gameplay interaction
    * Water Balloons- Water Balloon Fight family play interaction

CAS
    * Hairstyles that look wet
    * New Makeup
    * Floaties- Child Sim Swimwear Accessory
    * Snorkles- Child Sim- Elder Sim Swimwear Accessory
    * Fins- Child Sim- Elder Sim Swimwear Accessory
    * Shark Fin- Child Sim Swimwear Accessory
    * Mermaid Tail- Child Sim Swimwear Accessory

Bryan

Charlene, benji_br and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  4. Harry

Harry

Just more male and children CAS things really and more things for children to do, there is nothing for them to do.

ShaylaJ and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Well come December I would love to see a The Sims 4 Christmas Stuff!! :) I get so excitable around Christmas time, don't we all ;) and I'd really like to see some Christmas hats, Christmas trees, lights, decorations, etc. I think it would also be really awesome if we got some Christmas outfits like a Santa Claus costume and maybe even a penguin costume for parties :)

I think it would be a fun Stuff Pack and would almost certainly be perfect for Christmas time :)

Matthew.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  6. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hi Bryan and Barry :)

I just want to say that I love your ideas :) the changing booth sounds like it would be a great add to the Sims 4 and I also like the idea of the inflatable pool, swimming pool slide and diving board as well :) I'm really hoping we do get some more swimming pool objects because at the moment the swimming pool side of things is quite limited. However I am sure that in due course we will get some more swimming pool objects. I also like your ideas for the water blaster, that would be a really fun interaction for children!!
    I also hope we get slides back, I loved pool slides in both the Sims 2 and 3 :)

Matthew.

7. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

I donte kne Chrismas is something wear i would say nice but first an seasons expensionpack THAN an christmas gameplay pack ! You knew! so ther can concentrate on both stuff enough and we would have lots of new gameplay

8. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

PLUS i bet 2016 january as in decenmber ther most likely bring an smal free pack out becaus ther have an break asweal! bring in a new patch so that the game will worke fine over the break and than have 2 week break! mayby some opf them worke on a few new ideas for the 3 expension next spring

9. RawrBanannie

RawrBanannie

I definitely would love to see a kids stuff pack. I never play with kids but the 100 baby challenge screamed my name lol once her 1st kid grew up I noticed how lacking the kids clothes and hair styles were. They need new toys and new furniture!! They need attention too! Lol

ShaylaJ and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  10. jst100

jst100

Stuff for kids

ShaylaJ likes this.