1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

When Is The Next Game Update Including Dishwashers Released?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Aug 6, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

So does anyone know any word on when the new game update is going to be released with dishwashers? We've been working so much its hard to keep up-to-date, and since today is our day off I wanted to ask around. We try to stay away from The Sims forum just for the fact there's way too much uncalled for and unwanted negative drama that circulates over on that end. Just one more reason we love this forum... everyone is respectful of everyone's opinions and can agree to disagree in a civilized and respectful manner.

Mitchi32 likes this.
  2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Should be sometime this week. It was announced on SimsVIP a few weeks ago. I uploaded a picture of the original post SimsVIP made. Hope this helps :)

Picture1.png

Matthew.

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Sometime this week, so either today or tomorrow.
    It is rumoured to release Friday by some Simmers, but I don't think that was officially confirmed anywhere.

Kit and 2HubbiesNLove like this.
  4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Thanks for the info Matthew and DerMonarch...

Bryan & Barry

MiffoShort1997 likes this.