1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Why not Mac compatible?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Callie, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Callie

Callie

I played the Sims 3 on my Mac book pro and was WAYYYYY disappointed when I couldn't play the Sims 4 on it. Will Sims 4 ever be Mac compatible again?

2. Jarron

Jarron

They are working on it, but my friend has a mac and plays it using Boot Camp

Callie likes this.
  3. Callie

Callie

Hey thanks for that I'll have to get Boot Camp then!

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

If it's not already too late, I'd wait with that! The Mac Version of Sims 4 will be released next month without additional cost to anyone who already bought Sims 4 on PC.

Jarron likes this.
  5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Whether or not you purchase the game now or later, The Sims 4 will have be dual entitled. http://simsvip.com/2015/01/13/the-sims-4-for-mac-available-february-2015/

That information came directly from EA in an email to us earlier this week. Here is the exact wording:

"In other news, we’re also very excited to confirm that The Sims 4 will be coming to Mac in February and will be dual-entitled with the PC version.We don’t have the exact date yet but it will be in February."

Jarron likes this.