1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Why so Many Stuff Packs???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Mar 4, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I was kinda wondering why a game that has been out for a little over a year now has 6 stuff packs and not much else to it. I was thinkin that we would have alot more bigger things in the sims 4 then what we have so far. Anyone else have any thoughts? Im not complaining but I do think the stuff packs are getting a bit to much when alot more could be done with another game pack or expansion.

2. benji_br

benji_br

We used to have monthly sets with premium contents on The Sims 3 Store. The new packs are pretty much the same, only they cost less (and are actually better). If you comparte The Sims 4 Stuff Packs with SPs from TS2 and TS3, you'll see we're getting more content for less money. I approve of it!

Mendota, Sweet Pea, Kit and 1 other person like this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

@benji_br I guess you do have a point there. I have to agree with you as well.

benji_br likes this.
  4. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

100% with Benji :)

Matthew.

benji_br likes this.
  5. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

I didn't really play Sims 3, and I only bought about two of Sims 2 stuff packs as they didn't seem to be much. I have really enjoyed the Sims 4 packs and the game objects that are included. The new movies, the ice cream machine, and the pop corn machine are the bomb.

benji_br likes this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

The Sims 3 was my first major foray into the sims world although I had played into the sims 2 and the original sims quite a bit.

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Agree with @benji_br (as per usual... :p)

The team said they'd be releasing content once a month and I think they're doing a really good job keeping the theme of each pack consistent. Generally... if the theme of a stuff pack doesn't interest you, I'm pretty sure the contents won't interest you, and then you have the option not to buy it.

But personally, I'd rather have more options than less. :)

benji_br likes this.
  8. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I have to agree with @Mitchi32 with this last statement. More options is always better. But if your like me and pretty much like everything about the sims its going to cost a huge load of pocket cash.

9. benji_br

benji_br

Yeah, it can get pretty expensive! And I want to have a complete collection, so I'll buy even the ones I don't like that much. Like Spooky Stuff, I had to wait for a sale so I could get it, cause I knew I just wasn't going to use it (I only played with it once, when I made that nightclub).

Kit likes this.
  10. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I'm the same way. The curse of a collector. Lol. The way I see it, if I want to go back and play it in the future, which I have no doubt I will, then I want a complete game! (Except sweet treats for TS3. Nope. Nothin' doin'!)

benji_br likes this.