1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Get It?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff' started by RethkaSims4, Sep 25, 2015.

Will you get "The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff"?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2015.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

13.3%
  3. Mixed feelings

26.7%
  1. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

So now that Spooky Stuff has been announced I want to know are you going to get it?
    I probably won't get it as these types of packs are not for me (Luxury Party was more up my street).
    If there is a big sale on I will probably get it though.

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I'm very excited for this stuff pack! Moreso than for Cool Kitchen, and that had ICE CREAM! XD

benji_br likes this.
  3. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Yes.

I've been wanting spooky stuff like this since before the game was out. I EVEN SUGGESTED A CANDY DISH THAT WOULD GRAB YOUR HAND IF YOU TRIED TO GET IT, SPOOKY CHANGING PAINTINGS, BROKEN FURNITURE, COBWEBS AND SPOOKY COOKIES.

tHis PaCk wAS maDe foR mE

I'm so happy. :>

benji_br, AquaSimmer and Kit like this.
  4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Lady be like...
    [​IMG]

benji_br and AquaSimmer like this.
  5. JackieGoOutside

@Kit

I've got my li'l Nosferata Orlok all ready. (She's been waiting for a pack like this since day one. :3<)

Kit likes this.
  6. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

I will get it the moment its part of an Game bundle. i realy hope the leak for game bundle two was true but ther did not listet Spooky stuff as ther did not planed it at this time. But leaving it out in an gamebundle that tehr plan FOR OCTOBER the month of HALLOWEEN than why bring it out a few weeks befor this gamebundle is suposed to come out ( october 14th)

7. benji_br

benji_br

This is only the second time The Sims releases something that has no appeal whatsoever for me (the first was Katy Perry's Sweet Treats)(aside from many things from The Sims 3 Store I never got). I'm happy everyone's excited, but Halloween was never a part of my reality growing up, so I feel 100% detached from its whole concept.

The thing is, I'm not only a fan of The Sims, but also a collector. So I decided I'll wait around for a sale some time in the future and then I'll get it. I'm please to see that the level of quality from the packs is higher than ever before, specially compared to The Sims 3 Store sets. I hope they'll keep it up!

8. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Agreed... We didn't really get to celebrate Halloween too much in my family (just trick or treating as happy things... :p - my dad said Halloween celebrates the Devil, but didn't want to deny us of a bunch of free candy... ????)

So I'm probably not that excited because his voice is ingrained in my head. o_O:D

btw - he really didn't like it when I discovered Nightmare Before Christmas when I was already in High School - too much dead stuff in my room but he's chilled a lot over the years. Now he loves giving out tonnes of candy to the neighbourhood kids.

AquaSimmer and benji_br like this.
  9. JackieGoOutside

Downloading it right now. First Sim thing I bought day one since Supernatural.

[​IMG]

10. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Unfortunately I won't be buying the Sims 4 Spooky Stuff just yet. But maybe in a month or two?