1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF EA?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarron, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Jarron

Jarron

One of things I loved best about S4 is that family could visit family, and "Stay" with them... sleeping, eating, cooking. Now though, they can't. It's "inappropriate" ...

Please EA can't you add some kind of family connection.visit category that will allow this, again?

Attached Files:

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      File size:
      295 KB
      Views:
    Mendota likes this.
  2. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I think if you ask to spend the night, you can do pretty much whatever you want, or you can buy the "Always Welcomed" Trait in the Rewards Menu.

3. Jarron

Jarron

Sadly, they do have the Always Welcome trait. :(

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

If you have Get Together, you can make your core family into a club and start a gathering. I don't believe they will kick you out then. Mine haven't.

5. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Huh, the Always Welcome Trait should work. It at least should prevent your Sim from being kicked out. It could be a bug because they finally made it so Sims do this with the latest patch. (Which made the Always Welcome trait useless before now.)

6. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

That is good to know because my grandparents like to visit the main family and vice versa, and I was upset to here that they couldn't just be at home.