Sims 3 Master Suite Live Chat w/Jennifer Lane! (1/12/12)

EA has announced they will be doing a live Master Suite walk through on January 12th, 2012. As the date approaches I will post up a reminder, but for now, Bookmark the page!

Thanks to Jeff C for the info! :)

Join The Sims 3 Producer – Jennifer Lane – as she introduces The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff on Thursday January 12th at 10am PST! Featuring stylish bedroom sets, spa-inspired bathroom furnishings, romantic new intimate wear, and fabulous new hairstyles, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff lets your Sims relax in comfort and style – available January 24, 2012.

Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff and to get up-close with Jennifer during the Q&A session where she’ll be answering questions from you! As a treat, we will be revealing never-before-seen Master Suite content and giving you a chance to score some random giveaways when you hashtag your tweets with #TS3MasterSuite!

Master Suite

1. Jeff says:

I wonder what they will be giving away.

2. Jeff says:

Also I’m wondering about this never before seen Master Suite content. I have a feeling they’ve added some more stuff to this pack.

1. Sims VIP says:

I bet it’s hairstyles :P

1. Jeff says:

I’m hoping one of them is the bath towel turban from sims 2 kitchens and baths. I’m also thinking some kind of sofa will be added because I didn’t see one in the previous pictures just a chair. All stuff packs so far have had sofa loveseats.

1. maria_loves_alex says:

Im hoping for a shower/tub combo and new patterns and wall treatments

3. Dare says:

I can’t wait to see these fabulous new hairstyles they’re going on about. Because nothing of the hairstyles I have seen so far have screamed fabulous to me.

4. Jeff says:

I’m hoping some kind of romantic themed table is added in addition to some heart shaped candles. If there is a sofa and I’m sure it will be it needs to be heart shaped. I’m also hoping for some new patterns.

Sims 3 is lacking in the romance department so we atleast need some objects to get our sims in the mood for love. I still hope this sp finally gives us a heart shaped hottub.

Sorry for being so melodramatic but I’m a hopeless romantic.