Sims 3 Stuff Pack Community Poll Results
Posted by Community, Polls Category

The Sims 3 Stuff Pack Poll is now closed, and the winner is…..Sims 3 Teen Stuff!

SourceRincon Del Simmer!

1. 5050Sims says:

Awesome! :D

2. Randomer says:

I wanted Storytelling to win! But im fine with Teen Stuff!

3. Arthur says:

Darn, I really wanted Decades Stuff to win! Though just because it lost doesn’t mean it couldn’t ever be a stuff pack. ;)

More teen Sim clothing is needed though and for children and toddlers.

4. josh says:

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need more stuff for teens :D

5. Trufan1 says:

Oooh so close! I’m glad teen stuff one. Not that it’s a guarantee that we’ll see this pack, but it’s very much needed! :)

6. pilouuuu says:

I can’t believe a rehash of this SP won. Decades seemed amazing!

7. Jackie says:

I’d rather have a SP that had items for **all** ages.

8. Nikki says:

I personlly like the storytelling one that sounded very intresting ;)

9. T. says:

Nooooo! I wanted Party Stuff!!! I love doing parties, but I also think there is to little stuff for teens so I really hope they make a Teens SP.

10. Darrell says:

Once again, I will say that I hope the Sims development team looks at how close The Sims Storytelling, Decades and Teen Stuff were in the voting and plan accordingly. I, too, would much rather see something for *ALL* ages rather than solely focus on the Teen theme, but alas, the majority has spoken. But if EA uses this poll as a template for their next three stuff packs, I would be very happy.

1. Mangoesandlimes says:

I’m hoping they go that route, too. Or at least put it in the store. I really wanted Decades. Afros! Beaded curtains! Grunge stuff! Oh well. Maybe I’ll get them sooner if they go the store route.

11. Chad says:

Wonder how EA will put Katy Perys name on the teen stuff….

1. Pamela says:

Omg, don’t say that! Sadly though, that wouldn’t be hard for them to do…

12. zeekslider says:

They will probably make Sport Stuff instead, since that got the least amount of votes.

1. Trufan1 says:

lol yeah probably :P

13. Illiana says:

I hardly dress teens up… *sigh* Another SP I’ll pass on.

14. Leah says:

WHOO! not sure how they can fill a whole with teen stuff but thats what i voted for. i seriously need some more teen clothes

15. MurfeeL says:

Hopefully EA will merge the top 3 together into one unified SP, the ones that lost will end up at the Store, or the ones that lost can find their way into the next EPs (preferably ;) .

Either way–EA needs to make more content we can get real use out of, so any of the SPs was a good SP–unlike a certain celebrity endorsed pack crammed with furniture shaped like food that can put you into diabetic shock that shall remain nameless! T_T

16. Pamela says:

I actually liked the idea of all these stuff packs so it didn’t matter to me which one won, but I have to say Teen Stuff was lower on the list for me but I’m still excited to see what’ll look like. I’m glad they’re going to give the teens more stuff. I do think though that ultimately we need more stuff for all the non young adult/adult age groups. It seems like I have a ton of content for this two age groups and not much in comparison for the children, toddlers, or elders. Annnd I’d especially love some much nicer elder stuff. When my sims get to that age there just isn’t enough clothes and looks for them that look really nice or fashionable :/

O!! and another thing…. I wish EA would put more stuff in for the guy sims. I feel like my male sim always get shortchanged :(

17. SimmyGurl says:

Yes, All the ideas are nice, I hope when EA creates a stuff pack again, It contains some beautiful hairstyles and clothes that are beautiful as much as the store ones.