EA Announces The Sims 3 Seasons!
Posted by Sims 3 Seasons Category

Pre-order Newest Expansion Pack to The Sims 3 and Receive Special Limited Edition Upgrade Featuring Exclusive Ice Lounge

ts3_seasons_box_art_leREDWOOD CITY, Calif. – August 2, 2012 – Break out your umbrellas and prepare for the storm,The Sims™ 3 Seasons Expansion Pack* is coming this holiday! The Maxis Label of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced that The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack for PC/Mac will launch worldwide November 2012. Packed full of fun for every season, the latest offering from The Sims Studio introduces all-new activities, seasonal festivals and celebrations, dramatic weather effects and more, allowing players to transform their Sims’ worlds with the change of each season as they play with life…and the weather.

The Sims 3 Seasons offers players not only the opportunity to interact with weather, but also the ability to really get into the mood of each season and tell meaningful stories with their Sims,” said Ryan Vaughan, Producer, The Sims. “Since the launch of The Sims 3, Seasons has been one of the most highly-requested themes by our players. The seasonal changes in this game offer incredible realism, simulating nature in a way that is unprecedented for The Sims.”

For the first time in The Sims PC/Mac franchise, players can take their Sims for a swim in the ocean, exploring a previously unreachable part of the world as they cool down on a hot summer day or take the polar bear plunge by venturing into wintry waters. Sims can also build skills by scoring a winning goal during a soccer shoot-out or catching some air on the half pipe during a snowboarding session. Whether taking a plunge from the diving board, setting off dazzling fireworks, carving a jack-o’-lantern or building an intimate igloo, players will find an abundance of activities to keep them engaged throughout the year.

Players will revel in the spirit of each season with unique seasonal celebrations and events that bring Sims together. Sims can snuggle up with their crush and get crowned the king or queen of the spring dance, visit the face-painting booth at the summer festival, bob for apples beside a pumpkin patch at the fall festival or head to the snowball fight arena for an epic wintertime battle.The Sims 3 Seasons also introduces new food, fashions and décor items such as French fries, a tanning booth, mistletoe, umbrellas, snow boots and wetsuits, further enhancing the experience and fun of each season.

In The Sims 3 Seasons, transformative weather effects will capture the beauty and power of nature, from blooming flowers and fresh spring rain to changing autumn leaves and snowstorms that will turn the world into a winter wonderland. Sims will react to the changes in climate and weather in surprising and hilarious ways, whether getting a zebra-striped tan, catching a cold or getting struck by lightning.

Players who pre-order** The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack will receive the Limited Edition which includes the exclusive Ice Lounge community lot, a sleek social club that can be placed in any world from The Sims 3 and is available in all seasons. This all-new venue includes 12 brand new objects made entirely of ice that can be used to build out an elegant, icy abode.

ts3_seasons_render_umbrella_girl ts3_seasons_render_soccer_player (1) ts3_seasons_render_snowboarder

ts3_seasons_announce_jackolantern ts3_seasons_announce_le_icelounge_interior ts3_seasons_announce_le_icelounge_spring ts3_seasons_announce_le_icelounge_winter ts3_seasons_announce_ocean ts3_seasons_announce_snow ts3_seasons_announce_festival 1

« Older Comments
1 2
  1. Mychro5 says:

OMG!!!!!

2. Mychro5 says:

OMG!!!! I can’t believe it. It’s like I can’t believe it’s here.

3. f*ck me with a sugar d*ck.

4. EHRMERGERD DERVENG BERDS!

Seriously though, I’m freaking psyched for this one. Finally, an expansion I’m like, psyched for. Psyched.

5. Dominik says:

Im Happy right now

6. MoonieAddict says:

Im so excited that I don’t even want to play my current game anymore. I need these two EPs!! I’ve never been this excited for EPs since Gen and that was a let down! Please, EA don’t let me down!!

• Rach says:

Me too! But I have to play it otherwise I’m so bored. I’m getting it the day It comes out. I’m still in shock from it being relesed… OMMGGGG!!!

7. Kabuto says:

“Images
    Posted : June 7, 2012″

They waited 2 months before to announce it ?

8. simfan123 says:

OMG OMG !!!!!!! first supernatural the seasons thanks EA :D

9. Mandababy2003 says:

I literally screamed out loud while I was watching the trailer lol..

10. coolmatt1019 says:

simsvip do not improve my comment it has my email by accidnet

11. SimsVIP says:

Ok, now that I have stopped spazzing out… kefjwliefdwlikhykfdgkef kihsdkajgsdcjskfc ksjdfhbkcsydbcfks kjhdfkjhsbcasdcfb :mrgreen:

12. Werewolfie says:

Woo! But, anybody else realize that the alien guy shows up about 5 times in the background in the video. The first time he’s in the background making a snow angel while the guy is slipping around on the ice. He’s green, blad, has black eyes and is wearing a spacesuit. XD I won’t list the other times, but he’s there in the crowd, you just have to look, veryyyyy carefulyyyy! :)

• Pamela says:

I saw it! I wonder if the aliens costumes and hair are changeable? Like with the genies, once they are in your household you can customize them in the CAS.

13. Breville says:

I’m soo happy right now !!

14. Amanda says:

I’m so freaking excited! I don’t know why but being able to swim in the ocean makes my day! I hope that goes for the lakes too. And maybe you can find new jems and such in the water? So total stoked about all this EP has to offer and that’s just one what they’ve told us so far. Really need to look into that new computer ASAP! :D

15. Jacob says:

I saw an ALIEN !! At the beach and by the haunted house

16. chantelle says:

I can’t believe Finely You can swim in the ocean and I love the idea off the food stands everything looks so amazing can’t wait .

17. Lina says:

i loveeee thiss soooo freaking much i cant wait to see what the updates will bee in the future!!! i wonder if theyll have rollerskating (freely) where i can have my sims rollerskate around town n basketball n football games n baseball games seasonal n aww i hope they put in floaties for the kids n the inner tube thingies n Heyy wheres the christmas tree holiday??? lml Sooo manyyy questionssss n thingss to dooooo Ahhhhhhhh!!!

18. Ellie says:

how much space will the sims 3 seasons take up? will it be a GB like generations pets etc?

when I saw the word seasons on my sims 3 launcher I almost puked, and I couldn’t breathe I’m SOOO excited!!! its also on November 13, and my b day is on November 30Th, I’m soo excited I don’t know what to do >_>

• Ellie says:

this is what I’m thinking right now: I wanna sing I wanna shout I wanna scream until the words dry out so put it all in the papers I’m not afraid they can red all about it read all about it’

19. Rach says:

I literally can’t wait. Part of me wishes they revealed it later so we wouldn’t wait for so long >.<

20. Laquisha says:

Does it come with Christmas? Keeping my fingers crossed XD

21. Kit says:

Is it November yet ?!?

22. MANCHULA says:

Pues vaya
    barbaroo urrrr

23. Bpkelly says:

Can’t wait

24. Jessie says:

cant freakin wait

25. Jessie says:

yes i am preordering it………….. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Older Comments