Alien Information To Be Revealed Tuesday 10/9/12
Posted by Sims 3 Seasons Category

Along with a Sims 3 Alien blog SimGuruGraham was working on a while back, the Maxis Live Broadcast will also feature information about Seasons’ new creature… Aliens!

The broadcast isn’t the only Alien feature! Any fansites that attended community events worldwide will also be allowed to post Alien articles! Get ready for a Seasons heavy week!

1. adventfear says:

I cannot wait! I can plan ahead for my stories/comics then! :D

2. Jay says:

Here’s to pregnant male sims again!

3. adventfear says:

The people who went to the event signed a contract saying they can’t release any info on Aliens until the embargo ends.

4. Sarah says:

Why is 1pm on the 9th curious timing? Is Graham hinting at something?

• MItch says:

Yeah. It’s the same days the Maxis broadcast.. which means aliens will be talked about for the first time on the broadcast then the embargo will be lifted.

The ebargo doesnt end till 1pm pacific the chat is from 10am pacific till n oon so Im confused.

• Mitch says:

What are you confused about? EA owns the embargo, they can break it at any time. It’s obvious that they will reveal them and then let others talk about them after.

I hope male sims don’t get pregnant but I hope female one can if abducted.

If males get preggo your going to have overpopulation in your neighborhoods.

7. miklc says:

I can’t say I’m all that bothered about the introduction of Aliens into TS3 to be honest, after all they were boring in TS2 and I’m one of the many people after MerSims…however I am looking forward to finding out whether they are going to introduce any new and/or interesting gameplay, I might change my mind once I know what they do. I do hope that we have the ability to create them directly in CAS though

8. Kuree says:

That’s wonderful

9. Bo Na Na says:

Remember in The Sims 2 when the male sim gave birth to the baby alien the animation with music plays when the baby alien comes out of the Green Diamond above your sims head…?!? I love that animation!! Do u think it will make a return? prob not? :(