I just wanted people to know there’s no need to panic and rush out to save existing lots. Any lot that we’re replacing with a festival lot will have the original version of the lot also available in the edit town lot bin.
That being said, if you’ve customized the lot that we intend to replace with a festival I would recommend saving that lot in advance should you want to continue using it somewhere. Further, the game will ask you if you want to replace any customized lot; it won’t automatically overwrite one of your lots.
- Sunset Valley = Central Park
- Twinbrook = Town Center
- Bridgeport = Bridgeport Acres
- Appaloosa Plains = The Lexington (home)
- Starlight Shores = Verde Park
- Moonlight Falls = Eerie Park
- Riverview = “All the Rave” Warehouse
- Barnacle Bay = Crowe’s Nest Campgrounds
- Hidden Springs = Beryl Lane Picnic Spot
- Lunar Lakes = Memories of Riverview
- Lucky Palms = Civic Center
- Sunlit Tides = Starfish Sands Playground