Official Sims 3 Aurora Skies Festival Lot

For those of you who have purchased Aurora Skies and have Seasons installed, you can now download and install the official Sims 3 Aurora Skies Festival Lot.

AznSensei has kindly provided an in game screenshot of the lot in all seasons

Spring Summer Fall Winter

1. ZeekSlider says:

HA! I knew that was going to be the lot they were going to put it in! LOL It was either that lot or the one directly across the street from it, but wow, was I able to call it once I got into the map and poked around!

2. Thank you to SimGuruSmitty for the lot and AznSensei for the pics. :) -EQ

3. Iron Seagull says:

Although I’m not interested in buying this world, I’m thankful that SimGuruSmitty took the extra time to make a festival lot. I wasn’t sure if they would continue making festivals for store worlds after Monte Vista.

4. Cindy says:

I dont understand why they dont put them in direct àlways afther and diffecult for us to remove the park and place the new park before use

1. Chris says:

Because the lot itself is tagged as requiring Seasons to use..

Tagging it along Aurora Skies means that you have to buy Seasons to even get Aurora Skies..

So it’s better they do it this way instead…..

1. Chris says:

Reread your post, sorry about that

It’s a lot you download. All lots you download off the exchange doesn’t “automatically” place itself.

2. Cindy says:

if that is the case? why they put communite lots from other expasions in it???

like the stuf from pets , ambitions and others

1. ZeekSlider says:

Those lots (the Pets lots, Ambition venues, etc.) are put into the world by the game itself when you start a new game. For me, my game placed the consignment store and junkyard, but didn’t place the fire station due to a lack of compatible lots. And since the newest patch, I’ve been having to delete Showtime lots from new games as well, in this case the Karaoke bar from Starlight Shores popping up in a lot ear the (not really) cafe in Aurora Skies.

1. CodyIsInLove says:

How the lots automatically place their selves is rather annoying. I have to go and delete them because they look out of place.

5. Rochele says:

thanks for this, I looked for it last night!!!!

6. venus says:

is this as high as they go?

1. CodyIsInLove says:

Yes they do not go very high and when you select a lot the hot air balloons teleport to the chosen lot.

1. venus says:

bummer. thank you for replying :D

1. Amysim9 says:

Yep… turns out balloons are basically worthless.

What disgusting false advertising too: On the official TS3 site, Aurora Skies is depicted in the background along with the hot air balloon. It is depicted soaring roughly 10 TIMES higher than it can actually go. While it isn’t exactly shown up in the clouds, I was pretty disappointed to see still have the nerve to keep that misleading picture up.

Shame too, if it did more than barely hover above the grass I would’ve bought Aurora Skies.

1. venus says:

i rather send my sim on a ride on the space ship at least does not just teleport them. i really like the waterfalls. but i can not afford all that money. this game has become a rich people game

7. Mya says:

That looks pretty plain, I’m looking forward to seeing cc creators’ versions.