The Sims 3 “Into The Future” Expansion
Posted by Sims 3 Into the Future Category

The official title of the eleventh expansion pack coming later this year, has been revealed by EA’s Legal Notices Site: The Sims 3 Into the Future. The game was first announced on January 8th, 2013.

Hat Tip: O Sim BR

FUTURE

1. Kabuto says:

is it fake ?

In this page everything is :

…. The Sims and The Sims 3 logo aretrademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property oftheir respective owners.

When this one is :

… Maxis? , the Maxis logo? Origin? the Origin logo? . The Sims and The Sims 3 logo aretrademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.

Where is the “oftheir respective owners” copy/paste written for all the games from this page ?

1. Kabuto says:

Maybe you’re right because :

The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Bundle ©2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA,the EA logo, TheSims, The Sims 3 logo, Maxis, the Maxis logo, Origin and the Origin logo aretrademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property oftheir respective owners.

2. MItch says:

I think you guys are reading too much into the word future. While it will do doubt have futuristic themed elements, “Into The Future” could also be a play on… well, the future. Meaning it could contain some teasing elements of Sims 4 and it also is a good name for a “wrap EP” if you will indicating it could contain a lot of what players wanted before they wrap development on Sims 3 and move “into the future”. Let us wait and see.

1. Ari says:

i think you’re the one reading too much into the word “future” ;)

Well now we know the title we now know the abbreviation for it will be ITF.

4. MidnightPearl says:

mixed emotions about the title, but hey, we may see some snippets of sims 4 appearing into this EDp, for the coming New gen game for the sims-Sims 4 may make it’s appearence soon enough, I hope the last Ep for Sims 3 isn’t crap, and has more to offer with a big bang finale to sims 3! we’ll wait and see then, shall we! :)

5. Fooby1997 says:

I am so curious what they have in store for this EP…hmm…maybe traveling outerspace…they said that once…I mean at the last vide-conference-thing about “The Sims 3 Dragon Valley”, the presenter said something about “traveling to the moon”.I think they will totally make this EP about Space and stuff like that.

6. Mavrix says:

This will clearly have some kind of TS4 sneak peaks in it. I mean really, it’s the last DLC for TS3 and they have already announced TS4; there is no way they can not take this opportunity to titillate the fans with hints at their next game to build anticipation.

7. stef says:

is this true??

8. koopo says:

oh no the creature better not be a simbot!

9. koopo says:

they already have a robot.

10. Misunderstood758 says:

Am I the only one who thinks this isn’t a very good expansion idea to end the game off on? Sadly I’m not interested in “time travel” or anything like that. Would have much rather had an OFB or a different one. And yes I know there are no details out really, but so far I’m not buying it, even for the sale of my collection.

1. Emma says:

I completely agree. I expected something better than this from Maxis and EA! Let’s just hope they prove us wrong!!

11. Zacharias says:

Perhaps there will be androids. Imagine if you could create android sims! there better be some cool shit like flying cars and such tho.

12. Jewel says:

I really hope this won’t be one huge doctor who reference. I hope there are flying cars like what zacharias said, not just police boxes. We already have a “tardis” that came with supernatural. I think that was enough.

13. Kat says:

I am actually really looking forward to this. I was always looking for ways to have my sims time travel and so forth. Plus, all the stories I could make. *cough*doctorwho*cough* What, I said nothing :P

14. Pripyat says:

I am so excited for this expansion pack!I love the future and I will fly on air without being a fairy!