As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
The SimsVIP community is primarily a support community for Simmers and the Community At Large, rather than a general chat/discussion community. It is a community built around people getting and giving help and guidance. Your behavior should reflect that. The rules here are not exhaustive and will be modified over time as necessary. Use common sense.
Access to the community is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community, regardless of the other contributions they have made.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
SimsVIP provides this web site to you subject to the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these site terms carefully before using this web site. By accessing or using this web site, you explicitly agree to comply with and be bound by these site terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference herein. As a condition of your use of this Site and Services, you warrant that you will not use the Site and Services for any purpose that is unlawful of prohibited by these Terms. If you do not agree to all provisions of these site terms, do not use this web site.
SimsVIP reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these web site Terms, or any policy or guideline of the web site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the web site, and your continued use of the web site will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should review the Site Terms from time to time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the web site. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the web site.
Disclaimer; Accuracy of Information
The materials on SimsVIP’s web site are provided “as is”. SimsVIP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SimsVIP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, Services and Content, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the foregoing. It is possible that the Site, Content, and Services could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to them by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. We may change or discontinue the Site, Content, and Services without notice.
Except as otherwise indicated, the web site, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the SimsVIP logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, derivative works, content and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Content”) are the proprietary property of SimsVIP and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any content, nor may you transmit or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system. You must obtain written permission for commercial use of SimsVIP Content or the Site and Services. If you wish to license Content from the Site and Services, please contact us at SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com. The web site and all its Content is ©2011 – 2016 SimsVIP. All Rights Reserved.
The Site and Services have been designed to present SimsVIP Content in a unique way. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: comments, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any comments, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons, including staff members, or engage in illegal activities;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Link to the Site from a site that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Site and Services, display the Site and Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between SimsVIP and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of the Site or Content, or contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile such information;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site and Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Site and Services or disrupt the Site and Services; or,
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and SimsVIP;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit.
SimsVIP has no obligation to monitor comments, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, SimsVIP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by SimsVIP necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You acknowledge that communications to or with comments, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children.
SimsVIP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any comments, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized SimsVIP spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of SimsVIP.
SimsVIP reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, network, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
Cookies & Behavioral Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when you visit our website. These companies will NOT have access to or use any personally identifiable information (including your name, address, email address or telephone number) but will use other non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this website, other sites, and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you
Limitation of Liability
YOU WAIVE AND COVENANT NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER AGAINST SIMSVIP, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS RELATING TO THE ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ALLEGED INACCURACY OF SITE CONTENT, OR ALLEGATIONS THAT SIMSVIP HAS OR SHOULD INDEMNIFY, DEFEND OR HOLD HARMLESS YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FROM ANY CLAIM OR ALLEGATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SITE. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SIMSVIP NOR ANY PARTIES PROVIDING SITE CONTENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SITE CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM SIMSVIP OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SIMSVIP’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
SIMSVIP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
SIMSVIP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SIMSVIP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
- WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
- WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
- WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
- FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SIMSVIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
The Terms, its subject matter or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with State of Florida law and submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida courts. If a Court judges any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the parties agree that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.