The Sims 4 Leaked Demo Reel?
Posted by The Sims 4

It is no surprise that EA is working on Sims 4. They have already registered the domain and one of their employees had Tweeted about Starting on Sims 4 as well. Things change over time, but the odds are that Sims 4 is real and will happen.

Today, The Sims Live Group Tweeted several of us fansites today regarding a “The Sims 4″ Leaked trailer. More so a demo reel than trailer, but you get the point.  Well, not too long after SimPrograms reported and posted this video, it was quickly removed by EA.

Cop

Now EA would not bother taking down a fake fan made video, so is someone at EA leaking all these videos? Same happen with Pets, Generations, Showtime and now this “Sims 4″ Concept Video.

Could this be the concept of Sims 4? Is this really a leaked demo reel? Is this just some kind of housing project promo? Well, as history repeats itself, EA has once again removed a video due to a copyright claim – and so far they have all been true.

I am currently trying to upload the video here to the site, but in the mean time, take a look and decide for yourself. (while you’re at it, download it too!)

1. Megan says:

It has to be like the Sims 2, the Sims 3 was CRAP! I was so disappointed :(

1. sdfghjkjhgfdfghjkjhgfdfgh says:

The sims 3 is not crap! the sims 2 is crap! the quality is terrible and there is no creativity involved!

1. Senny Paine says:

Uh oh, S3 vs S2 war bout to go down, guys. Hide yo plumbobs, hide yo disks….

2. Sims 2 rocks says:

The sims 3 is too realistic and boring. You can edit the clothes in Sims 2 and a lot more that sims 3 cant

1. sims 3 is betterrrr says:

you can edit the clothes in sims 3 lol. and furniture. and a ton of other stuff. sims 3 was DEFINITELY better.

1. Ohnotoneofthese says:

i like sims 2 sims more ( when you put cc on them)…also there are no rabbit hole’s on there..you can see in the grocery store’s and go to table’s to have them to buy food…and i like the cc there’s a lot of stuff for the base game

i like sims 3 for the gameplay…the sims are cute if you get a bunch of slider’s and a lot of cc…the clothes just didn’t fit so well on the sims but sims 3 has alot of good cc maker’s so does sims 2…Er…anyway’s there both great games.

2. Mary Cherry says:

WOW I can’t wait to get it! it looks, …. BEAUTIFUL!

3. Georgia says:

It’s too real yet too fake!

4. pat says:

four things

1.) Those were PILLOWS on that couch :D
    2.) Was that WIND?!
    3.) Umm was that a skyscraper?
    4.) Was that an underwater view?

:O

5. simone says:

I really do hope that they add ceiling fans and they should allow you to see in all the buildings and also i hope it comes with better clothes, hair styles and etc. they should have a Jacuzzi and more baby stuff.you should be able to change the little baby clothes and they should have an option where you can type what they are saying and they should have basketball courts. they should have better looking pools and you should be able to control certain Sims like, say for instance if you wanted to be with a Sim that came with the game you should be able to control them so that they came propose to them instead of going to their house, being them, and making them propose,it can be more simple than that. I also think that you shouldn’t have to buy the extension pack to download certain things to the game.

6. Guest says:

This is fake, there is aother video on Youtube were someone figured out how they did this, and showed the 2 pieces it was used from. I don’t think technology has evolved enough to make Sims 4 look that good. and The way they are throwing EPs and SPs at us, I am starting to think Sims 4 is farther off then people are guessing.

7. CatFish says:

I dont know if this is real or fake im guessing fake but im guessing fake because they wouldnt have a trailor yet unless it was for the producers but the technology is certainly ready and games with lower resolutions than newer computer have much better graphics not than this but looking at sims 1 and two if anyones gonna do it it will be ea because both 1 and 2 took graphics far beyong othert games of the same year as released so i believe this is what people should look forward too and in sims 5 they will look real because even now some moveis have animation nearly impossible to tell the difrence from real and even if our computers arent powerfull enough acording to moores law computer processing power doubles every 18 months so if not now then in about 14 to 16 more months (newer more powerfull computers were released by moast companies

1. CatFish says:

a few months ago

2. person says:

It might still be on console, because The Sims 3 could be played on console. The PS4 will probably be out before then and it will probably have enough power to process it.

8. 11iqrali says:

Sims 3 is cool I love it but sims 4 shud be more better by showing hidden things like wen sum1 goes toilet it blurs that shouldn’t happen it’s annoying and u shud be ale to have more than six in 1 house old and u shud be able to own more houses

1. jacubrichards says:

yeah but then again there probobly wont be a sims 4. just mabye an upgrade to the sims 3 but not an expansion.

9. Quest says:

THIS IS SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Its obviously fake because
    1. technology isn’t that advanced enough to make it look that real!
    2. its obvious that two different clips were put together!
    3. all the faces look so blurry!
    even if this is really what the sims 4 wiil look like, IM NOT BUYING IT. wanna know why? because everything looks so real but unreal! if this is real, I have a note for EA: YOU PEOPLE CAN DEFINITLEY DO BETTER THAN THAT!! WHOS WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1. Jess1281 says:

It is, someone on youTube debunked it already, they gave the links to the 2 clips of some footage from Spain that was pieced together and had effects added. It is just a clever thing someone threw together on how they wished the Sims 4 would look and it got out of hand, or they did it just to mess with players of the series….Which is more likely.

10. The only thing I don’t understand is why EA took the video down quickly. There are a few other obviously fake The Sims 4 “trailers” that have been left alone by EA. I just find that a little strange.

11. Amy says:

Even if there is a Sims 4, I won’t be buying it, my computer barely copes with Sims 3, and even then it crashes at least once a week.

12. Grace says:

So fake! You can tell because they don’t show the sims faces at all from a close distance.

13. ebfvhuwefubh says:

this ia an ikea video -.-

14. A&C says:

you know if you go by because they register thesims4 dot com with godaddy. do a whois on thesims5 dot com. they register that too. dont mean there working on it. if so there working on 5 too. oh wait even 6, oh my and 7. really do a whois search on them domains. they all show EA on them.

15. Diana says:

These Sims move so fluidly and human-like, very different from the cartoony features of the Sims 3 that many players have grown to love. Those features have existed since the franchise began back in 2000 and I’d hate to see that go.

With that said, I do like the architectural/interior design look of the Sims 4 (if this is a legitimate video). I’ve recently become interested in building in the Sims, so this would be pretty fun.

16. sdfghjkjhgfdfghjkjhgfdfgh says:

This is sooooo fake

17. kym says:

I cant wait, hopefully it has many different features to sims 1, 2 and 3 ( of which i own nearly every addition and each of the series.) It needs some additions to set it aside from the other sims 3 games and make me be addicted even more.

18. Shannon says:

Hmm. It’s too real. Even if it were true, it’s too real for me. Call me crazy but I play the sims 3 to escape reality and quite frankly it’s the last thing I want to find In my games. Don’t get me wrong though, I can’t play a game unless I have a pristine/picturesque video quality but FFS if want realness then ill get my ass out of bed and go outside. :D

19. CatQueen says:

i think the game looks great! even if it looks fake right now.

20. Eloise says:

I think Ts4 is going to be great. And I really don’t understand why ppl like Ts2 better than Ts3. I have The Sims 2 and a few of it’s expansion packs. It’s good, but the graphics, in my opinion, aren’t very good. However, you play The Sims 3 and the graphics are really good. People play more depending on graphics mostly. Even me. Because if the graphics aren’t good, then I am not as interested. But I think The Sims 4 is going to be a big hit- if it isn’t as expensive. But we all know it will cost a lot when it’s new. But we’ll soon get there and buy it. AND I think it will be a mixture of ALL of the Sims games but just with better graphics. But all we can do now is wait for 2014 (AAAAGGGGEEESSS AWAY :'( ) and then we’ll see.

Sorry for a long paragraph haha, just like explaining my opinions.

21. diane says:

This is fake, although in some cases I wish it was real.. 100% fake. There’s a video on youtube and they show somethings, but it by no means looks like this.

22. Whatup says:

how to I get the sims 4 demo without having to install a bunch of other crap?

1. SIMplyTheBest says:

Please don’t be this naive….

23. MineBR says:

i’ts not the sims 4 is just an apartment comercial, because the sims 4 is not even like this

24. Mason says: