FYI: Sims Three (3) VIP Newsletters & SimsVIP.com

I have received 30 + emails in the last two days regarding the “100 Free Simpoints” promotion via EA. SimsVIP.com (this website!) has absolutely no affiliation with EA whatsoever. This includes newsletters, promotions and free simpoints. EA & The Sims have had a (seldom active) VIP newsletter since Sims 3 was released in 2009. I have no idea why they have become so - coincidentally - active this last year, but I want our readers to know that Sims Three (3) VIP & our website are two different entities.

For those having issues with your free Simpoint codes, please know that EA has acknowledged the problem and is working on it.  For questions regarding this “Free Simpoints” promotion, it’s best to contact EA directly. Again, we are in no way affiliated with EA and their promotions, so stop emailing me with the 20 digit code issue! Thank you! :P

promo

promo 2

1. msrednotdead says:

Thats the fault of TMN, they put it on their page that you were responsible for the email – as usual they get it totally wrong and no comments can be made to tell them what idiots they are!!!

2. claudia says:

Lol what msred said. They are the Perez Hilton of Sims xD For a bunch of “know it alls” loooool, they sure are dumb. Do they even know how to use google? Haha

I got the code but eas customer care told me it would be a few Weeks to resolve. Keep us updated Alex :)

3. Hey SimsVIP – I was just wondering if you’d perhaps consider posting my own thoughts/speculation for the sims 4, as I understand you did a similar post recently. The link is here: http://misterplumbob.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/everything-id-like-in-the-sims-4/ , and I’d love to hear back from you. If posted, it would be great to hear everybody’s thoughts!

4. Electribird says:

So I’m not the only one who recieved a code that didn’t work? Good to know!

5. Amy says:

I never got the e-mail with the code still, but I got the free game offer e-mail from Origin and this month’s regular SIMS VIP newsletter from EA.

6. msrednotdead says:

Ive just received the new code with an apology and it worked

7. crin says:

I still did not receive a code OR a newsletter. Wonder why it’s not working for me. Signed up with two different emails.