There is a new game update available for The Sims 4, ahead of the release of Castle Estate and Goth Galore kits.
If you have auto updates enabled in Origin’s “Application Settings”, the game will auto-update once you open Origin. If you have auto-updates disabled, you will need to manually update by clicking the game in your library.
To ensure your game is up to date, check the game version found in Documents > EA > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: PC: 188.8.131.520 / Mac: 184.108.40.2060, Console: 1.86
Sul Sul Simmers!
The time has finally come to unveil our long-awaited Community Voted Kits! We can’t wait to see the many stories you’ll tell with them! In fact, we were so excited that we added some additional Legacy Bug Fixes for good measure
The Sims Team
- The Base Game’s loading screen tip about making cupcakes has been updated to reflect our recently Freed Cupcakes!
- We all know how eager the Landgraabs are for a bit of dough, but after a productive conference with The Landgraab Power Company, we are pleased to share that power will no longer be shut off early if a bill is not paid within the first 48 hours.
- Artists and Authors fear not! Masterpiece Paintings and Best-Selling Books will no longer change to “Excellent Quality” after saving and reloading. Phew!
- To prevent confusion, we’ve updated some error text to mention EA app instead of Origin if you are playing The Sims 4 through the EA app.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Sims could not gift honey to wild animals. Now, you may gift out honey to your heart’s content!
- Your Sims will no longer get Canning-related sentiments when Father Winter gives them a gift unrelated to canning. Don’t worry; you’ll always be jamtastic!
- Body scars will now appear on your Sims’ Mermaid Forms.
- Juice Pong and Keg activities now count as Pub Games during Club Activities.
- The ‘Start Fizzing’ interaction will now be correctly displayed at the Fizzing Station.
- Sims will no longer have difficulty putting Dye Objects discovered from the dumpster into their inventory.
- The Main Menu screenshots for this pack have been updated to the proper resolution.
- Our stunning Poolside Nails no longer leave a texture artifact on the open button-up shirt that comes with this Kit.