Sims 3 Supernatural: Short Interview w/SimGuruBrit!
Posted by Sims 3 Supernatural Category

Video Link – Thanks Snooty Sims!

1. Damienf519 says:

So You’ll be able to give your elixirs to anyone. Even people who don’t have Supernatural, just the sims 3 will be required? Hmm… Interesting.

2. niac1234 says:

Did anyone else notice the hospital in the background at 2:07? It looks great. Now I won’t have to place a hospital that looks like a plastic doll house, or I’m not confined to placing a real-looking one in a spanish neighborhood. XD

1. Damienf519 says:

Niac1234,

Actually, you’re right, that does look like a hospital. I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. Thanks. From the look of it, it might look good in a Spanish themed town. Also the hospital that came with Pets, has a Southwest/Spanish look to it as well, even more so then that building. I wonder if Supernatural’s hospital rabbit hole will be a Hospital/Research center hybrid like the one that came with Pets as well or if Moonlight falls will have a separate rabbit hole for its science facility.

3. angrydragon114 says:

new hospital look aswome

4. venus says:

i really, really hope we can get the picture frame or whatever that is at 2:11 it looks great.

5. Jackie says:

Around the 1:44 mark, is that a new interaction the Vampire is doing with the gypsy lady? He’s, like, terrifying her! It looks awesome!

6. Citrina says:

Great I was so waiting for new info (but I dought they would give info in this short interview) and I can’t see it :(<— my face now looks sadder than that.

7. Citrina says:

Ok I was right no new info she just sumed up everything most of people already knows, but one thing that interested me was the ghost, in the screen, it didn’t had those weird skulls and thombstones surounding him, and now I know how we will be able to choose different tyepes of death. But come on EA itse been weeks since you gave us any new info.

8. SimmyGurl says:

Ofcourse, they will not release too many infos, Septemeber is still far, I know many Simmers are so tired hearing those old infos but to see new stuffs like this, It’s worth the waiting!

9. IluvL.A says: