Anait Games Previews Supernatural (New Screens)
Posted by Sims 3 Supernatural Category

Thanks to Capital Sims & Rincon Del Simmer for the info!

Journal of Jonathan Harker, August 1, 2012

Mina dear, what a crazy heat. Moonlight Falls thought would be a city full of cobbled streets disturbing, wet and misty, peopled by mysterious old wearing hooded lamps from one corner to another, at odd hours. But this looks like New Jersey, demons. A residential neighborhood of houses perfectly landscaped, asphalt as smooth and neat that seems fresh, and all much more conventional than expected.

The summer house has given me Count Dracula until you return from your trip is pretty good.Gothic decoration you know it’s not my roll, and sometimes I have the feeling that I’m living in a set of the Hammer, but I liked that it has a secret lair. It is activated by pulling a book from the library.Twilight, I think it is called, or something. When down their stairs you can see a shelf with a book of alchemy and a lot of elixirs with labels like “zombify”, “Convert to gold” or “Slim”. I think I’ll give you one of these jars. Guess what.

People are a bit odd, though. I have seen passing the garden to a group of men very hairy, howling at the moon, growling and scratching a lot. Were saying they were going to hunt and suddenly started to fight. They did not seem very stable mentally. I think I will continue drinking bottled water better.

TS3_Supernatural_Vampire_Bite

TS3_Supernatural_Vampire_Curse TS3_Supernatural_Vampire_Graveyard

Continue…

1. TheAwesomeNils says:

FINALLY! :D
    Something on the vampires! :D :3 ;) :)

2. Oh my god, the veins in that vampire’s face. YES!!!

• Tyler says:

Yes, the veins are awesome. It’s a good thing they’re just facial makeup though. I’d have a heart attack if some of my normal sims showed up to a party with it on. O.o

3. Citrina says:

OMG I love the new screenshots, vampires look very classic which is awesome.

4. patrick says:

Totally making a zombie,witch,vampire maybe werewolf home!

5. brokensweety256 says:

The vampires look..idk how to say it!!! THEY LOOK AWESOME!!! The veins in the side of the face are awesome. And it all looks like CC. Im very excited

6. Samis says:

Red fingernails. Veins on the face. I

7. Destiny Willis says:

Does any one see the vampires nails their red like finger nail polish so I wonder does that mean we can polish them.

8. Darrell says:

I hope this doesn’t count as leaking info before the embargo has been lifted …

9. Jerry says:

Dat yellow ghost. <3

10. nez3 says:

Zombie rising from grave

11. MonaD says:

The veins remind me of Interview with a Vampire (movie). I like the new vampires. Looking forward to learning more :)

12. Meredith Caven says:

Can’t wait for this exp! I just got almost a complete sims 3 collection just missing a a few stuff packs and expansion, hopefully I win! Good luck everyone!

13. Windmill says:

Also the vampire guy, who hypnotizes, has nails… <3

14. Casey says:

This screen shot makes me more excited to check out the new vampire stuff :)

15. babydol says:

they remind me of angel

16. babydol says:

wait …long nails..vampires… dark shadows anyone?

17. Kevin says:

Love the new Vampires too! The vampire chick in the photo about to bite that guys neck is the same vampire that is a playable sim in the house with the werewolf man and woman and the little werewolf girl, the orange fairy and her son and the green skin witch. I want to play this household. Wondering what their story is?!