EA Announces The Sims 3 Monte Vista (World)
Posted by Sims 3 Monte Vista Category

The Sims 3 Monte Vista is a new world we are working on, in The Sims 3 Store. Monte Vista has a whole new theme and whole new setting for you to tell the stories of your Sims. This world is still in development, so this sneak peek will be quick.

The Sims 3 Monte Vista is a beautiful, bright, sun kissed world. You will be getting Rolling Hills, Cyprus Trees, Mountain Top Views, in a Walled In City that you are all going to love. Your Sims will be able to wild their days away, strolling across the piazza, visiting museums, farming on the land, and eating amazing food at any of the new bistros around town.

Right now is the perfect time to introduce you to the all new Premium Content coming with Monte Vista. The Woodfire Oven is not only a fun new way to improve your Cooking skill, but it also adds a ton of new recipes for your Sims to learn. You will be able to cook new dishes such as Pizza, Calzones, & Lasagnas.

This world will be available in The Sims 3 Store during winter, so stay tuned for more info!

Monte 3

Untitled Untitled monte oven

« Older Comments
1 2
  1. tanna says:

i think i can make out a ocean in the background of the wall

2. Tamrin says:

This new world is the best so far , wow its so beautiful even more than Sunlit tides :D

It kind of remindes me of Rome in HBOs The Borgias ,or Florence . The color scheme sort of matches France in world Adventures

I’m defiantly buying this ,there goes my babysitting money X_X

3. E says:

It looks stunning…!

4. Bliss says:

For some reason it instantly reminded me of Volterra in New Moon :)

5. Berryvox says:

Oh my. I never buy worlds but this looks so fabulous that I might change my mind.

6. Kyle says:

Looks like Tuscany, Italy. Maybe they chose “Tuscany” as their next theme after the Sunlit Tides which is a “Hawaiian” theme… :D

7. Alexandra says:

For those of you wondering, there is a mod by nraas that lets you travel between custom worlds. I use it and it works great! My sims are now going to Bridgeport, Sunlit Tides, Hidden Springs, you name it! =)

« Older Comments