Sims 3 Monte Vista: Sims 3 Store & Retail Dates
Posted by Sims 3 Monte Vista Category

In a press release by EA France detailing the Maxis Broadcast’s highlights, we learn that The Sims 3 Monte Vista will be available for download in December 2012, and will hit retail stores in January 2013.

Press Release via SimCookie

A new world for the game  The Sims 3  will be available on The Sims 3 Store:  The Sims 3 Monte Vista. In this world, players will discover a landscape full of charm, culture, spectacular views and villas on the hills. Players can also visit famous museums, stroll the square or improve their culinary skills using a wood oven. This includes new Sims world and new places, as well as dozens of new exclusive objects and clothing.  Sims 3 Monte Vista  will be available as a digital download in  The Sims 3  Store in December and Origin.com and retailers in January 2013 .

1. Samis says:

I hope that it will come on actual disc this time and not like ”code in the box” thing.

2. Iron Seagull says:

So they give the retail option for the first two worlds, decide not to for Lunar Lakes, Lucky Palms, and Sunlit Tides, and then suddenly they decide to do retail again for Monte Vista? How does that make any sense?

1. Buzzstar123 says:

I Totally Agree With That Statement :)

2. aero87 says:

It’s EA, they don’t make sense most of the time.

3. Anon says:

They were probably just testing which way would earn them more money ;) . Depending on where you live, getting a retail version is much cheaper that paying for the world with simpoints because of the exchange rate differences.

3. nina97 says:

Can’t wait

I imagine ill download the gold version.

1. Helleur how yer dering says:

I imagine that too

1. Guest says:

This’ll be the first store world I buy, period. It will be my Christmas gift to myself. I am so in love with this World, which it feels awkward calling it a world when it is just an open City and I do, like many, hope they make it possible to vacation in the other worlds. Then i’d have to buy Sunlit Tides to go to Virtual Hawaii.

2. Kait says:

i Don’t think there will be a gold version if it is sold in stores.

5. Alex says:

Great news about the retail version! Here’s hoping it’s widely available in the UK. :)

6. POpo says:

Oooh I wanna see some pictures!!! :)

7. Jose says:

Looks amazing and cant wait. My only fear will probably be the price of the world.

8. Bo Na Na says:

Long away ahead….=(

9. Amy says:

I am so glad they are doing a retail version!

This way I can get it from Amazon (because I know I will have Amazon gift cards for Christmas) instead of scraping up cash for Simpoints, also because this way I can get it and hopefully the new SP around the same time. This will be so awesome since I already know I will be getting Seasons for Christmas!

I’m excited to hear there will be new clothing and other objects – I hope clothing is more than one outfit per YA/A gender though!

10. Charlie says:

I agree with you Amy. I sure hope they have more outfits and hair this time. Maybe 3 outfits and 3 hairs for both men and women that are completely re-color able.