Sims 3 Seasons: 122 Walkthrough Screenshots

The-Sims-3-Seasons097 The-Sims-3-Seasons076 The-Sims-3-Seasons053 The-Sims-3-Seasons051

Continue…

1. waspsunderground says:

I should not be so giddy about having Christmas lights for houses, working presents and snowmen.

But I am. :D

1. asmira says:

Yeah, I really didn’t expect working holiday lights. I’m right there with you!

1. Erika says:

DEFINITLY! i lite up when i saw them xDDD

2. Appaloosa Plains looked so beautiful in the snow and is inspiring my machinima senses (not so sure about Sunset Valley). Bridgeport in the rain, so nice. Sunlit Tides looked perfect! I loved the puddles o_o

3. Conclue says:

These pictures do something to me. Especially the house with lights. I’m gonna go crazy!

4. Guest says:

I can’t believe how great this is looking. I just hope it works right. I’m actually excited about this game…More then I thought I’d be. They actually added more then just weather.

5. Mitsu says:

OMG! The blueprint is EXACTLY what I was hoping it would be! YAY!

6. Tesla says:

Did I just see a tanning booth? LOL

7. Charlie says:

Where did these new houses come from? We are not getting a new world with the EP but the houses don’t look like the ones originally in Sunset Valley.

1. Zappyo says:

They’ll probably give us premade houses like they did with generations

2. Mr.Mica says:

I dont know if u have Generations, but if u do…generations didnt come with a new town either, but there were some new houses that came with the Ep u can place them in edit town, im sure those will be available. :)

3. katherine says:

Well, if the houses don’t come with the game..I’ve actually managed to make them to the scale shown….of course I had to create the inside and what wasn’t shown in the video like the backs of the houses, as well as making a few adjustments of my own. So if they don’t come with seasons I won’t disappoint myself..and they’ll already be in game :D

8. Belle1951 says:

OMG this is already my favorite expansion pack!! It never snows here where I live and to see all the houses decorated looks amazing <3

9. Jai says:

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & THE GIFTS ON THE FLOOR!

CHRISTMAS

*DEAD*

10. Steph says:

love the red and white hat, headband the spaceship gift wrapped pressie LOL i do hope we get those bootie slippers LOVE the lights on the roof i was hoping we would get them…is that the open window in the last pic ?

11. angela says:

I would love to see those houses available in the libary. They look like homes that are in the area where I live.

12. Destiny says:

OH MY GLOB THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON THE SNOWY HOUSE! EEEEEEE! I CANNOT WAIT!!!