SimCookie Previews Seasons!
Posted by Sims 3 Seasons Category

:!: Reminder: The Winter embargo ends November 9th.

We would like to thank once again thank you and Electronic Arts Mini to my colleague for this wonderful day spent in their local, we all had a great time with friends, but also the most anticipated game in the saga of The Sims, seasons ! This expansion pack will enhance your game with all these elements. Of course all seasons are integrated.

For the first time in the history of The Sims 3, the seasons come to live in different worlds (custom or not) except your game worlds come with The Sims 3 Destination Adventure, ie China, France and Egypt, he will always be beautiful in the three worlds. Each season brings with it a new feature called festivals Sunset Valley, they will be located on the park in front of City Hall.

For other areas it will be easy to identify the place where the festival will be located, simply put you to plan and there you will see an icon that is highlighted. By taking the information given by Graham, here’s a quick summary of new places or festivals taking place in the worlds. Not having neighborhoods Riverview, Barnacle bay and Lakes Lunar installed on my computer I have not been able to capture. Riverview festivals will happen on the ground called “” All the Rave “Warehouse” to Barnacle Bay they place on the community site “Crowe’s Nest Campgrounds” and Lunar Lake in Riverview Memorial.

Weather Weather2

Continue…

1. Hollena says:

LOVE the new hair!

2. Steph says:

oh this is great happy to see with awards i’ll be able to make my sims immune to heat and cold :)

3. Breville says:

What’s up with the children clothes ? They are ugly .

1. Erika says:

Haha, yes they were, but im still hopeful that only half of the clothing were shown

1. Randomer says:

Nope not all of cas has been shown as there will be a bald hairstyle and another one for women and a bald for men :)

4. Erika says:

Hopefully that wasnt all the cas items as we saw nothing for men

but it was a AWESOME GLIMPSE!!!

Thank you simcookie!

1. Erika says:

Online dating and love letters finally shown!

5. karen says:

omg the online dating looks so cool! ahh i cannot wait for seasons to get here. It’s going to add so much to the game

6. jamie says:

would that be a “mermaid” skirt that i see?!!

I like how your sim can kiss both the male and female sims at the kissing booth one after the other if you choose and the picture shows a female sim about to kiss a female townie who is working at the booth.

Now what I’m wondering since the kiss depends on the trait is how the shy sim will kiss. Will it be a quick peck? That’s what I’m hoping for.

8. Rudy says:

haha omg watch that temperature drop from 18 degrees to 4…. LOL.

The female sims soggin hairstyles wasn’t shown nor all of the outerwear I’ve seen.

1. SimsVIP says:

I am pretty sure its because of the winter embargo :)

1. Erika says:

Im so glad we will see more outerwear cant wait!

2. niac1234 says:

Damn Embargos. you know, embargos started the revolutionary war…

;)

I’m confused. I thought the winter embargo ended November 2nd. Why would they push it up to the 9th only 4 days before seasons is released?

1. Erika says:

Perhaps they dont want anything mentioned before the live chat???
      Thats the only explaination i could figure out

2. SimsTias says:

CLP! I sent a mail to Joyce asking if they have changed the Winter embargo. I will post my answer later on the Forum! (If i get an answer xD )

11. niac1234 says:

In case you didn’t figure it out, in French, the world for time and weather… is the same, so the translater put time instead of weather throughout.

12. wzw1177 says:

Sunset Valley is cold in winter. :D

13. Warner says:

i wonder how weird sunlit tides would look in winter.

14. Samis says:

Is skating hidden skill?

15. Jessica says:

I can’t wait to see more of the coats for the sims